Recent content by Tharkes

1. Tharkes

Resolved Game Freeze/Crash in battle

It wouldn't allow me to upload the file to the site provided however a youtuber (Pauleh) has done a video on the exact issue that is occurring.
    YouTube video:
  2. Tharkes

Resolved Game Freeze/Crash in battle

Summary: Game freezing/crashing in custom battle and in sandbox with large army 600-1000. Only way to exit is by alt+f4 or through task manager. Game just freezes and have to quit out, so not able to get crash uploader tool. Tested it in previous version (1.5.9) before 1.6.0 and couldn't...
  3. Tharkes

FPS Lag

momcilo94 said:
    Tharkes said:
    Ok Thanks I already disabled v-sync and I get like 400 fps then it just drops in large battles or fast travelling I guess I will have to wait till patch thanks anywae :smile:

Man 400 fps is too much honestly, max you need is like 120...

I agree but when I fast travel or in big battle it drops to like 10-20 which I never get on any other games its weird thanks for your time though much appreciated.
  4. Tharkes

FPS Lag

Ok Thanks I already disabled v-sync and I get like 400 fps then it just drops in large battles or fast travelling I guess I will have to wait till patch thanks anywae :smile:
  5. Tharkes

FPS Lag

I have been playing the Viking conquest DLC and it is very good and has so much potential but my gameplay is being affected because if I fast travel (ctrl+space) then I get lag spikes and I get fps problems when I go into battle's with a fairly big amount of people. It's not my computer I can...
Back
Top Bottom