Recent content by Th3o

1. Th3o

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More history accurate and believable clan system

I would not expect too much about area distinction in this game, where all cultures obey the same rules and share the same renown/influence/relationship system.
    What I want to point out once again is that a life of any-random-body (whose parents are foresters or hunters or even some barely recognized gentry) doesnt start with hiring kingom recruits and freely roaming the land. The first thing to happen to such an adventurer in real world is of course a denial to provide any recruits to him. Second thing, when he manages to recriut few looters under his command is a bounty on his head for leading outlaws.
    So, since the player starts as nobody, he should be treated accordingly until he becomes somebody. And becoming somebody can be fun, maybe bigger fun than starting as a lord. Either that, or remove this nonsence story about humble birth. Make him some impoverished lordling from the start, which at least has something to say when asked by village elder "And who the f..k are you?"
  2. Th3o

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More history accurate and believable clan system

Since very long time, maybe since the first M&B game I was curious, how did the hero inherited the authority to lead anyone in the medieval world. Memory serves not very well, but i think in one of previous games if player selected something like "squire" at character cration, he immediately got...
  3. Th3o

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

If you join an battle already started you don't get pre-deployment screen, not sure if they intend on changing this, they might think it's a great immersive improvement since it wasn't like that some versions ago.
    my complaint is not about absence of pre-deployment screen, its about captains being scattered without it.
  4. Th3o

the result is on avatar :grin:
  5. Th3o

Another thing I noticed and its annoying as hell. I put a captain in command of formation. He has a right banner, specialized skills. And another captain to another formation. I participate in a battle where pre-battle customization is not shown, and i see all my formations led by all different (random?) companions or maybe some relatives kept in the party.
    p.s. okay, some relatives/companions coming to party due to clan-parties management are often (yet) unassigned to units they go (as soldiers, not commanders). funny thing is, when the pre-battle menu is available, all captains are in their places. so in order to get in some serious fight I have first to attack some random enemy to get the pre-battle menu, assign heroes as troops (maybe its unnassigned ones who prevent proper captains to be set up), and only then participate in some battle that matters.
    p.s. no, unassigned heroes are not the issue.
    just got everything set up, joined a battle, saw my archer captain leading infantry, and infantry captain leading archers.
    good ****ing job!
  6. Th3o

yes, my crafted heavy bardishes turn into thrash items now, after each game restart. that one was fine (quality), so i guess modifier isnt the case. some scythe i crafed after remained, so not all new weapons get thrashed.
    still, unability to craft legendary axe (bardiche) looks like an issue worth testing
  7. Th3o

now my masterwork 2h axes turned to thrash items. I dont get it...
  8. Th3o

my legendary 2h axes turned to thrash items. about 50 attempts to craft one with 306-307 smithing got maybe 20 masterwork, not one legendary.
    p.s. all parts tier V
  9. Th3o

Its now impossible to craft legendary level 2h axe. I think this
    • "Legendary" items can only be crafted from crafting parts with a combined average tier of 4.5 and higher.
    • "Masterwork" items can only be crafted from crafting parts with a combined average tier of 3.5 and higher.
    works for items with 4 crafting slots. if there are 3 or less the absent item part is considered tier 1?
  10. Th3o

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

its great!
  11. Th3o

Resolved AMD ZEN3 5000series CPU will freeze screen in 1.6&1.61 on the battle of a thousand men(4guys same situation as me)

those who still experience such problem, advice: use perf_test version, record the freeze and send file to devs. maybe there are more events (like shields crashing) that cause this, but without telemetry its impossible to trace.

p.s. I played no less than 10 huge battles in campaign, no freeze yet
  12. Th3o

Resolved AMD ZEN3 5000series CPU will freeze screen in 1.6&1.61 on the battle of a thousand men(4guys same situation as me)

looks like good news. installed 1.6.2 with latest hotfix, played 4 or 5 custom battles (big and bloody), could not cause a freeze by my shooting in the air technique. So maybe its fixed for you guys too. Maybe, that was it:
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield.
  13. Th3o

Resolved Game stops responding during the battle

thats good news. Now, in this thread I pointed out that shooting in the air was one of causes of the problem. In different threads and in different cases such as this, the same problem was present in pure melee fights. Is it solved too, perhaps?
Back
Top Bottom