Recent content by TFK_Ted

1. TFK_Ted

Ted's Scene- & Mapping Workshop Vol.2

Updated the first post!

Current WIP sneak-peak:

D7897241C416FA68EA5744FD9D10E58189A1DADC
  2. TFK_Ted

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Bit of an awkward issue, but seeing that several people and I have been removed from the existing credits list on Discord after going inactive as Dev, I would like to request an appropriate credits list including the work done during my active time as well as the work of the others who contributed previously. This includes the OSP creators whose content I used to create branch versions (for scenes: ImToni, dbwuh, BeefBacon, Nordous, Gwae, Kazet, BolgoBiggums, and Levente). There are no credits provided on either Discord, Steam Workshop, ModDB, or here.
  3. TFK_Ted

4D6032F3CCC88C186ED1B9A014D6BA6527AF39D7

Sword&Musket Scene Overview:

4. TFK_Ted

Some new/updated WIP stuff for Sword&Musket

2D35D9A0E530654A12E174C955B61A144A15F3C3

630AF76FE138A6B571819D99BD6B5252AEC4CD8C

B573A05B8E506464A7F01CA8C46133A9C9E17DE1

17E618C9B370A683E63AC4A11CEBA1C7B49F76E7

CE0F1196B3DC5D06CCA35E41E5B7BDE6429BDA04
  5. TFK_Ted

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

over a year ago, damn. And ye, nothing changed for us.
    RANKED MATCHMAKING WILL FIX THE MP GAME REEEEEE TALEWORLDS IS SO GOOOD JUST BE PAETCZIIAAANT!!!!

This update was the final nail in the MP modding coffin for me. Who cares about a ranking system for a dead game. Let's see how many years more it will take for TW to realize their vision doesn't work. Oh, and btw, the latest patch broke floralayers on custom scenes. TW apparently didn't consider it worthwhile to warn us ahead of the change :iamamoron:

I'm finally done.
    Now I shall rest and enjoy the sun, @Terco_Viejo thank you for the memes, it was fun.
    Tending to the ground,and hopefully watching the sunflowers spread and grow. Nonetheless hoping that custom servers will make the return worthwhile, but till then - cheerio!

6. TFK_Ted

Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

I've worked with Morton on Sword&Musket since it all started and completly agree with his statement. Lots of moddevs have abandoned Bannerlord, and I've come to think they made the right decision.

I honestly don't want to count the time and money spent for Sword&Musket at this point. I was the only active scene designer left, the others lost their motivation because of Taleworlds way earlier. Why bet time and money on a sinking ship while Taleworlds is actively breaking the hull? Now I haven't done anything since January because reallife takes time too. War in Ukraine doesn't help either.
    We still can't test ****, we still have no servers, we still don't know what gamemodes there will be and when. Taleworlds never gave us the answers we needed, they sold this ****hole with the promise of modsupport and then threw us all under the bus. I don't care about tiny change to agility +1 No. 12237896781, I care about a framework that we can work with. That framework is still being kept from us, and I'm beyond outraged. There is just no words anymore. Look at all the threads and open letters posted, it has been said over and over and over and over. It has been ignored just as much.

Mods from Warband were a huge reason for Bannerlord's success. Most reviewers hyped the upcoming modsupport, it was a huge part of the sale. Meanwhile, we never got anything out of modding except fun. But modding Bannerlord isn't fun. It's sorrow.

Personally I really really feel for people that quit only recently. You guys knew in your hearts that deciding to stick around had very little chance to end up being worth it. Now here you are, two years of frustrations and nothing but wasted life in return.
    Truth hurts, but it's the truth. I've had lots of fun with planning and creating scenes and even more fun with the team itself. But Bannerlord as a whole...... frustration and wasted life.

Oh and btw, it's not just MP.
    S6sj64j.png
  7. TFK_Ted

Serve as soldier - the mod Author was bullied?

It'll be hard to beat the time someone paid Big Man Tyrone to read somebody's post as mockery.
    Oh my, that's art.

Btw, that video would cost 300$ with Tyrone's current price.
  8. TFK_Ted

[B] [WB][NW][PW] - Ted's Scene- & Mapping-Workshop

Please note that I did not port my Persistent World maps to Persistent Kingdoms. There might be several issues with them if played in PK.
  9. TFK_Ted

Serve as soldier - the mod Author was bullied?

You can still download the mod for 1.7.0 from the Eagle Rising mod's Discord until Muse returns. It is not allowed to upload the files anywhere else.

"[...]LL Muse has granted permission to host a direct link to his mods on our discord until he returns, uploads somewhere else, or says otherwise.

If you see his mods uploaded anywhere else without permission, please report it. [...]"
  10. TFK_Ted

[UNOFFICIAL] Bannerlord Dedicated Server Mod

giphy.gif

...now you have my attention. Well done guys.

As Varadin says, hopefully you will be able to have full control over these parameters/values and allow a group of vets to provide feedback regarding eventual modifications. Community needs this.
  11. TFK_Ted

Any news on PW or PK thats really all that matters.

probably community will find better and faster solution than taleworlds does

I hope this one not ends with the same stuff happend to betalords.

That moment when some Turkish dudes sitting in front of fans can provide in one week what Taleworlds couldn't or didn't want to provide in ten years.
  12. TFK_Ted

Work on Wagram continues

F3A23A0C13CE7F47D54A1B366D1B473C5A35AAA9

5FA8221ADA68D7A46D02D4AD2B82862DA57BD3A9

84D3F875D513AF004024D74762758DDEB721D01C

B83E11EC8331DACDF69A07400C513FB9736ED6B2

EC6B7E266E944CC8A36111283F389D47760ECFDA

27DEF63D551B2D0C03884D0CCF9D5E971C3B793A
  13. TFK_Ted

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Can't wait to get my hands on this... ^^

How's this project going so far?

Still waiting for custom servers, but we are making good progress. There are lots of new props (uniforms, buildings, plants, furniture and so on) which will be shown in future blogs. Right now we are working on integrating those into the module to finish some scenes.
Back
Top Bottom