• Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Recent content by Terrible_Swordsman

1. Terrible_Swordsman

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

i think that modded textures should be allowed in this tourney
  2. Terrible_Swordsman

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

fietta why is your profile pic a weird guy who rapes people from outlander
  3. Terrible_Swordsman

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Fietta said:
    kel said:
    Gibby Jr said:
    Thunderbeu said:
    Thread name, discuss

very true, wpl2 had easily the highest calibre of play in NA history...
    Possibly, I'd say there was a lot of underperformance from NA as a whole in wpl2.

I mean you could say that for every tournament that NA has played in outside their homelands x

if only we had a nice central server in the uk to play on!
  4. Terrible_Swordsman

the sound of fiettas brain makes every time he enters this thread

5. Terrible_Swordsman

Apollo~ said:
    Americans in a nutshell always makes me laugh

kids-big-text-map-of-the-world_am01189.jpg

when i was in europe i met a lot of people who thought american's were actually all like this. altho i will be honest a lot of american's probably suck ass at geography.
  6. Terrible_Swordsman

Fietta, getting 80-90 ping in the UK only happens if you are Northern East Coast, I'd say within 500km of NYC. The East Coast of just America alone is ****ing 2500km (or around that). Thats not even counting that fact that a lot of NA's talent lives either on the West Coast or near the Great Lakes. The solution to NA playing in EU shouldn't just be "okay you can play in eu but only if ur on the east coast lmaohaha!11!"

Also your UK server argument doesn't address the fact that most of Europe would have anywhere between 20-50 ping which is by your own definition unfair ( if the below difference between ping is an issue, so is this )

Fietta said:
    Turkey, Germany and Poland play well in NA on east coast servers with 130+ ping yet current east coast americans are getting 100 - 110

I can't stress this enough, your "solution" fixes nothing, it just passes off all the problems onto NA.
  7. Terrible_Swordsman

Fietta said:
    Gorlock said:
    I read all of your **** and I still have no idea what you are arguing for, unless you got some forbidden treasure maps about a hidden continent between NA and EU then I literally dont see why you are arguing anything. Rob & Gibby are right, they lost on home turf fair and square, they chocked. end. of. story.

Sincerely,

- The WPL2 Champion

Great, my argument is about the current home and away system, yet every American is replying to the wrong part of my post...  :sad: :sad:. I don't know how many times I have to congratulate NA on their win, but it seems I have to do it to every American to prove my main point is about the system and not about NA themselves.

Fietta go back and read the past 4 pages and then maybe you will understand why people aren't replying to the "right parts". You've changed what you are saying and keep giving different reasons while also having more than one argument, making this thread a dumpster fire.

Again, there isn't a very good system for solving the ping disparity, home away is garbage but so is everything else. The most fair thing about home away is the fact that it sucks for everyone involved lol
  8. Terrible_Swordsman

[WLC] First ~ Warband Latin American Cup - Sign Ups

sigi1 said:

im not playing in this tourney pls remove me
  9. Terrible_Swordsman

Fietta what is your ideal "middle ground" server for NA vs Western Europe? Unless you have some deep **** connections with a family owned oil rig you won't find anything thats "fair". Also I think a lot of Europeans forgets the fact that the North American continent is pretty massive (about 4500km from LA to NYC for example). Half our scene will always have garbage ping in Europe, there is not really a good solution for that.
  10. Terrible_Swordsman

South American Player Ratings

hëat said:
    Alyss said:
    Fietta said:
    Interesting, even though much better than Robertas lists, how can you justify rating any players after not playing against them in a tournament and only playing like 5 - 10 scrims?

I have played in SA for 5 months and this list is accurate
    you also have terrible judgement of skill. i know you don’t have to be a chef to be able to tell if the foods good but you’re just bad at every class
    solid reference
  11. Terrible_Swordsman

Poland vs NA discussion thread

Trebron said:
    sigi1 said:
    Trebron said:
    Top nerdy **** both from poland & na glad I quit gaming. Pathetic af

i'd probably fold you irl lmfao stop with the tough talk you're literally the softest dude here
    Dude the only time u can fold something is when u fap xD

I don't care about the match at all, but what?
Top Bottom