Recent content by Terko

1. Terko

SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

First of all let me congratulation you for this amazing work. The mod is the best of all I ever played. It has an excellent balance between way more stuff and realistic atmosphere. It doesn't have any fantastic armor or things like that.

The perfect mod while we wait until Bannerlord's release.

Just one thing would make this mod even more exciting: A horde. Lots of mods have this Dark Knights invasion feature. It would be excelent to add a new faction, maybe in a future with their exclusive armor or not, doesn't matter.

How possible would be to add this big feature with an option for enable or disable it?
    And more important, do you have any intention of making this kind of modification?

Thanks anyways, saludo from Argentina!  :wink:
  2. Terko

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Thanks for your help. I did that in "Mes" tab, but it still doesn't work.
    Do you mean in "Mes", "Mat" or "Tex" tab?
  3. Terko

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Hi everybody. I'm new on this. First of all, I have to thank you for the best Helmets Pack I ever seen, I love the Great Helmet.
    Now, every time I run the game it crashes when it said "Loading Setting Data", and then appears a message saying
    "Runtime error!
    Program: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe 
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I put the BRF file in Resource folder
    I put the DSS files in Textures folder
    I add the "load_module_resource = medievalhelmets" line in module.ini
    I put the item lines in item_kinds1 and change the number from 604 to 618 (cause there are 14 items in the pack)
    I tried to remove some items, but the problem still happens.
    The game works fine when I take out all the patches files.

I hope somebody could help me with this. And sorry for my bad english, I'm Argentinian.
  4. Terko

¡Nueva version del Mount & Blade! (1.011)

Que hay? Che instalé el 0.960 y no andan algunas texturas. No se ven algunas armas y armaduras. Va, se ven blancas. ¿Qué parche necesito para que ande bien?  :sad:
Back
Top Bottom