Recent content by tempires

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Why? Why is there a need for it to be in? Use a shield and you will block 95% of things coming at you anyway. And if you're to lazy on how to learn to block then warband is always there.

What if you don't use shield? There is 0 harm if it gets added. stop calling people lazy for their preferred play style.
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

They need to add auto block back. There is no reason not to include it. Bannerlord is supposed to give more than Warband and not to remove features and ruin the gameplay
  3. inform Jarl Rathbarth Rangason

Idibil said:
    Well, you need to recovery peace with them

its bit hard because they want kill me first....
  4. inform Jarl Rathbarth Rangason

Idibil said:
    tempires said:
    i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???

Are you Rathbarth enemy? You need to recovery his trust before ask him. You can send gifts (messenger system -host dialog option-), help him in battle etc...

no i am his faction enemy. -30 idk where i got that.my first visit in their kingdom
  5. inform Jarl Rathbarth Rangason

i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???
Back
Top Bottom