Recent content by Temp420

1. Need More Info Battleeye is a mess

So it doesn't work and i've been doing Install/uninstall for days + giving exceptions for battleeye + turning off windows firewall etc but this rubish program doesn't work. Anyone can give me advice on where i can ask for refund for the game since I have paid full price yet I can't use full game.
  2. Need More Info Battleeye is a mess

I can suggest getting in touch with the BattlEye support. https://www.battleye.com/support/
    Also updating device drivers can work. Both GPU and OS.
    thank you for that. I'll write to them and hopefully they can assist.
  3. Need More Info Battleeye is a mess

Nope. I tried again and made sure everything was closed. Uninstall/install. After I opened launcher, got warning that Battleeye will abuse my privacy etc. and still same error
  4. Need More Info Battleeye is a mess

Summary:This is the problem i'm having 23:40:44: Installing BattlEye Service... 23:40:47: Failed to install BattlEye Service (4, 5). I have gone to the game directory. Installed battleye from there and didn't work. Then i uninstalled it, restarted laptop, installed again and did another restart...
  5. Trouble with battle eye

I tried it. Uninstalled, did a restart and restarted. Unfortunately same error
  6. Trouble with battle eye

Hello community. First of all love the game and I've been playing it solo mode for quite some time. I've decided to give multiplayer a go but unfortunately it seem my battle eye is not working. I'm not that advanced in PC and english isn't my first language but basically I've tried to google it...
Back
Top Bottom