Recent content by tellcools

1. tellcools

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Nevermind I found how to change theme color, on the bottom of the page there is a paintbrush button, u can switch between a white and blue or the current dark blue, looks better now, but this should be the default view, the dark blue is hard to see
  2. tellcools

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

How do I change the color of the forum, it hurts my eyes

At least theres no like button, they listened
  3. tellcools

How old are you?

Only 4 people are under the age of 18?
  4. tellcools

Dev Blog 17/01/20

We added the ability for users to react to posts, similar to what you can find on any typical social media site. Right now we have limited this to just positive reactions, however, we would like to include the community in this discussion and come to an agreement on what the scope of reactions should be. After all, the last thing we want to do is detract from the active discussions, debates and general engagement that our current forums facilitate and promote.

Ok but why?
  5. tellcools

Khuzait Lords

Thats natural, some people naturalize their names to fit with the culture, think parents when they move to america even if they come from some place like russia or arabia or china they name their kids John or Matt instead of their language names so they don't get bullied in school and they fit in with other kids.
  6. tellcools

Khuzait Lords

Some of the could be mercenaries or lords from defecting factions, or just people that the khuzaits recruited locally.
  7. tellcools

Fantasy mods ideas, start tripping (SP/MP)

I hope the modding system is expanded so that broken and powerful magic like reviving undead armies or spawning in ninjas to fight for you by throwing a magic scroll is possible
  8. tellcools

Is bannerlord losing their idendity?

JustinTime49 said:
    Benjamin Bones said:
    I'm not sure that such a question could adequately be ascertained at this moment in time. I mean... The game has yet to be released. How could that really, truly be answered?

The combat in multiplayer has, at least in the beginning of the closed beta, caused participants (especially several M&B veterans) to complain. The UI design has been criticized for looking like one of those micro-transaction based online mini-games... And don't get me started on the current Bannerlord banner situation.

Even though it is not released, and though many things will be subject to change, I don't see an issue in talking about last known facts of gameplay.

With that, I'm going to hit off saying they aren't, as let's be honest, most issues(yes issues) will be fixed or adjusted by mods as was with Native Warband.

That being said, there are a number of design features that don't stick well with me, one being the character portraits. They look really really bad imo.

My personal worry for bannerlord however, which is still prevalent is its encyclopedia. This is going to be a massive game, however, having the ability to google search information on basically anything is ridiculous, especially considering the setting. Want to know where a lord is? Just search the encyclopedia. Want to know how many troops in the garrison of any castle(friend or for)? Encyclopedia. WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIELDED TROOPS OF YOUR RIVAL FACTION?? Dw encyclopedias got you covered. Yes, it is a streamlined system, but it builds on top of the issue I'm sure many veterans have faced in SP, and that's the power of winning most engagements because they are(for the most part) the initiator which in turn, is what makes late-game Warband awfully bland.

TL; DR: If the encyclopedia stays the way it was shown back in Gamescom and September vid, it will have lost its identity of being a challenging game strategically and logistically.

Especially early game, it won't feel like you are an adventurer in this world, rather a literal scholar using that given info to raise yourself.

Most players just google search their problems or questions so I think this is a good think, doesn;t force me to open my phone and waste time googling about stuff.
  9. tellcools

Combat legitimately looks horrible.

Mordhau has a good melee combat system right now
  10. tellcools

Under-hand Thrust?

Your suppose to aim for the head with the top attack, it does good damge there
  11. tellcools

Practice Mode

I think its called custom battle like in warband, just pick a map, your character, the bots you want to fight and boom you can try any tactic you want all day.
  12. tellcools

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

I think that just means they removed them because they couldn't add in the money system for purchasable skins yet
Back
Top Bottom