Recent content by [VSC] Teemu

1. [VSC] Teemu

The Völsung Clan [VSC] - EU/International

PCgw44R.png

The Völsung Clan
    [Update 2.0]

Oh boy has it been jolly holidays & an extremely good Yule for all of us! Nearing the end of the year it is good to again give an update on our little clan as well as show case some of our favorite memories & thank all the members of our Bannerlord community!

mKHDqKb.png

We've grown in number drastically since our last update! We've reached 700+ members and our events seem to get larger and larger. Constantly bringing new people into our community, introducing new players to the wonders of Bannerlord & sharing the experience with so many people has been a rewarding process for all of us. Welcome to the shieldwall folk!

QuwItPG.png

With our own event in progress our mod developers and map makers have been hard at work. We've played many a clan VS. clan on our time, many of them being 50vs50 or even more! Our largest shieldwall was during one of our promotion ceremonies, Thing as they call it. The above picture consists of players only! I welcome any and all to join our largest Vikingr shieldwall! For Óðinn!

IM0qpuw.png

We've continued to partake in the amazing BRE Sunday Battle event with our larger numbers and we have to thank the BRE community for the amazing time they have given us this year. Happy holidays & a happy New Year, BRE!

kNLl06h.png

We cannot forget Persistent Empires either. As a Christmas present they have given to the community a short period of time to play with Ancient Civilizations armours and weapons. We took this time to form the Völsung Legion for a short time and fight against the might of Sparta!
    Link to a fight between The Legion & The Spartans Click here!

E5i84zN.png

With all of this we come to the end of the year or the time that Vikingrs would've called Mörsugur. We bid everyone a happy New Year & hope that next year will be as good for you as it will be for us! We will meet in the battlefield brethren, either besides us in the shieldwall or falling to our ax! Skål!

https://discord.gg/volsung-clan

pgMobbB.png
  2. [VSC] Teemu

PCgw44R.png

The Völsung Clan
    [Update 1.0]

Nearing our anniversary (21st of November), becoming 1 year old under the Völsung name, the moment has come to show a bit more of our community and what we have done during this time. For everyone that has read this far and is still part of the Völsung community, we thank you.

uasA2Xv.png

The Völsung Clan has been rapidly growing since our formation. We've reached one of our leaderships biggest goals of having 500+ members but we are not done yet. Our recruitment is strong and it continues through our discord: https://discord.gg/volsung-clan

KdSoA8C.png

Through our time we've been fighting nearly daily on the mod of Persistent Empires. The mod developers decided to change the armours and theme into Game of Thrones and so thus our appearance changed with it, but our roots were strong in Old Norse and we fought for Valhalla!

n1I0a5O.png

Our battles are constant but our trainings and unity under Óðinn's guidance has led us to many victories and some hard fought losses. Our weekly trainings and start of Native teams forming (Völsung Raiders & Völsung Berserkers) have brought us closer together. We continue on our journey, learning and fighting our way.

ZIYMmPw.png

Persistent Empires aside, we have now partaken for nearly a year in different kinds of Bannerlord events and are looking to expand into making one of our own. Hopefully we'll also see the creation of a Viking multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade II Bannerlord in the near future!

2j2jjVd.png

Völsung Clan is not only playing Bannerlord. Many of our members play different games with our own servers and administration during downtime. It's been great to see how many have found new friends in our community to play with in old and new games alike.

So what are you waiting for? An invitation? Skål brothers and sisters! Find your way to us, and to Valhalla!
    [https://discord.gg/volsung-clan]

oM2uQFg.png

3. [VSC] Teemu

The Völsung Clan [EU/International] About us The Völsung clan started as a group of long-time Persistent World & Persistent Kingdoms veterans coming together in a move to Bannerlord to take on the long awaited Persistent Empires. Since our forming in November 21st of 2022 we've expanded our...
  4. [VSC] Teemu

EU Other Open Armata Italiana Wednesday Event [Battle]

Regiment Name and Tag In-Game: The Völsung Clan [VSC]
    Class: Infantry & Ranged
    Numbers: 15-30
    Once or permanent: Once at first, if our members would like to continue then permanent
    Have you read and agreed with the rules?: Yes
    1st and 2nd in command Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/beethovenpw/
  5. [VSC] Teemu

EU Mod Battle Open [BRE] Sunday 550 slots Roleplay Event [Weekly Event]

Team Name: The Völsung Clan

Team Tag: [VSC]

Type of unit:
    Infantry

Average number of players (+/-2): 15-30

Type of registration (Regular or Once):
    Hoping for regular

Leader Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/beethovenpw/

I have read and agree to the rules. I'll accept any form of sanctions if i'll should broke the rules.

Incase there are any singular members that break rules I am ready to punish them also within the clan and/or remove them completely from attending any future events with us.
  6. Kingdom of Ashmore

Kingdom of Ashmore

Kingdom of Ashmore About us Kingdom of Ashmore is a clan aiming to become an organised and active clan on M&B II Bannerlord. Upon the games release we will start by taking part in weekly events as well as organise our own trainings and tournaments. Once a mod similar to M&B Warband's...
  7. [VSC] Teemu

Nations Cup 2016

Taleworldsi yrittää tuoda jonkinlaisen Early-Accessin jo mahdollisimman nopeasti (Suunnitelmissa heillä mutta ei varmaa) ja pelin he haluaisivat tuoda ensimmäisellä puolella ensi vuotta.
  8. [VSC] Teemu

MP Fantasy [WB] Chronicles of Middle Earth (CRP Open World Mod)

If you choose to become an Hobbit are you able to travel out of Eriadors area if you have RP reasons for it?
  9. [VSC] Teemu

M&B II Bannerlord Finland Steam Ryhmä

Terve, kuten jo kovin moni teistä tietää niin Johny Slovak loi ryhmän Bannerlordia varten ja alkoi kokoamaan ihmisiä siihen. Mutta kappasvain se kasvoi kasvamistaan ja me, sen ryhmän valvojat, moderaattorit ja omistajat päätimme laajentaa päämääräämme ja luoda mahdollisimman monelle maalle oma...
  10. [VSC] Teemu

Nations Cup 2016

Maanantai: Joo
    Tiistai: Joo
    Keskiviikko: Joo
    Torstai: Joo
    Perjantai: Joo
    Lauantai: Joo
    Sunnuntai: Joo

No siis kuhan vaan ilmoittaa tarpeaksi aikasin niin mikäs siinä.
    - Bitter Bloom
  11. [VSC] Teemu

Nations Cup 2016

Alene said:
    Beethovenx21 said:
    Nyt on! Teinpä sen juuri.
    Joten kuten Alene sanoi olisin kiinnostunut jos vain mahdollista ^^

(Olen _WQ_Bitter_Bloom)

Pöh. Tuo tunnus on tehty jo Toukokuussa :razz:
    Ahaa. No eipä sitten. Sitten vaihdoin salasanan! Ja sain vanhan takaisin... O:
  12. [VSC] Teemu

Nations Cup 2016

Das Knecht said:
    Se pelaa kai WQ:ssa, pari kertaa oon pelannu sitä vastaan. Eikö sillä oo foorumeilla tiliä?
    Nyt on! Teinpä sen juuri.
    Joten kuten Alene sanoi olisin kiinnostunut jos vain mahdollista ^^

(Olen _WQ_Bitter_Bloom)
  13. [VSC] Teemu

Problem in Installing MBW

Thanks for trying to help anyways! :grin:
  14. [VSC] Teemu

Ra'Jiska said:
    Saying 'it crashed' doesn't give much informations.
    Please, do give more details and even screenshots for errors or other things that might need it.

I wen't throught alot of stuff last night and found this.

I only had to turn this off and it worked again. (After 3 days I couldn't Install it. Somehow then I could and went throught alot thingies. This was only thing working)

Run MBW -> Configure -> Video -> Turn off ''Load textures on Demand''
    w1vXswa.png
  15. [VSC] Teemu

Yep. Doesn't work neither. :/
Back
Top Bottom