• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Tarken

1. Few ideas after playing as a merchant for 2 days

1. Villages aren't changing prices during the trade. Is it intended? Sometimes a village is offering a very high fixed price for some trade good. For example: a village has 100 x fish to sell for 12 each and 1 000 gold in the bank. So, if I will buy all these fishes, it will have 13 000 gold ready to spend.
    You made a mistake, it would have 2 200 denars.

2. I had this thought about inflation. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add it to the game? It would help in keeping the numbers on a reasonable level and also it would encourage players to make the cash flowing all the time instead of banking it up. I'd suggest around 0.5%/day inflation (to make things transparent, player would just lose 0.5% of his banked gold daily). It's 500 gold lost per 100 000 gold banked per day which seems reasonable. 0.5% may be too high, it depends on how the economy will be balanced in the end.
    0.5% inflation a day is HUGE. It's already 1 210% of base price after 500 days (6 ingame years).
Top Bottom