Recent content by tansvanio

1. tansvanio

Sprite Sheet Packer for Bannerlord

Sprite Sheet Packer for Bannerlord is a little tool I have made that other modders who are working with the user interface might find interesting. Essentially this is a fork of the original Sprite Sheet Packer made by Nick Gravelyn and turned into a tool for Mount & Blade Bannerlord modding...
  2. tansvanio

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

If anyone has experienced in 2D art I am looking for a partner to work on some new features for this.
  3. tansvanio

Oh I don't know if this is what was intended, but with the v1.2.1 I can't load my old save where I was using v.1.2.0. What happens is that I click on load but nothing happens, no dialog or message. If I get back to v1.2.0 I can load the save.
    Edit : Also using the latest patch from Taleworlds e1.0.7
    Version 1.2.1 is not savegame compatible, I said so on the file description on nexus.
  4. tansvanio

I think something went wrong when using the last update. I had a save with Version 1.1.1 with quite some investments, when I passed my save to Version 1.2.0, I quickly ended up with 3 million denars in about 20 days ? Maybe if my weekly dividend was X, instead of becoming X / 7 it just stayed as X ? I don't know.

When I loaded my save, I started gaining about 50,000 denars per day. When I think I was gaining that per week before the update, not per day. Oops.

ieyfx1U.png

Maybe if I start a new game I won't have that problem, I think it might be related to using a previous save with the previous version, not sure. Can't confirm but never made that much money before.

Sorry about that. It has been an ongoing effort to balance this out. The only thing that should persist between saves is the ammount of lands (and their type) per village.

I will probably release a patch today so you can see if your issue persists.
  5. tansvanio

Oops. Just noticed an issue. With the new UI, I can't see how much gold I have left, so can't make easy decisions like : i want to buy land until I've got like 20K left. I have to go back to the main screen and check or do the math... I didn't have to do that before. Maybe you could add the player's gold somewhere ?

Also the message in the log stating the revenue, it says 'week' instead of 'day'.

Thank your for your feedback. On the next version I will include player gold in the interface or better yet try to make it transparent (If I can) like the recruitment menu.
  6. tansvanio

The nexus link is broken.
    Are you sure? I downloaded fine just now.
  7. tansvanio

Third big update of Entrepreneur Released

• New property purchase menu built from scratch with Bannerlords Gauntlet UI.
    • Changed payout type from weekly to daily.
    • Reduced the revenue nerf.
    Regarding revenue - each investment will take about 30 days (give or take) to pay itself. This can of course be reduced if you increase the production of the village and increase if the village gets battered by the tides of war.
  8. tansvanio

I will look in to this tonight.

If you'd like, I can commit some suggestions, and also work some idea's out.
    Really like this.

Thanks for your effort tansvanio

Sure thing. Feel free to get it in touch with me on the Bannerlord discord under my other nickname "Gallaecian Druid".

I admit I may have been a bit heavy handed on the revenue nerf. It will be more balanced in the next update.
  9. tansvanio

Next update will introduce a new Gauntlet UI interface, daily revenue and the nerf will be decreased.
  10. tansvanio

Is it possible to bring this mod even further? Manage a farm, raise cattle and sell it to the town or anything?

If someone experienced in Gauntled UI wants to partner up I can increase the ambition of this mod.
  11. tansvanio

Hello, thanks for this mod, it's a great addition to workshop to invest money.
    Not sure if it happened with the last update or if I just only noticed it now but the price in the tooltip and the price that you actually pay are different (here 1642 vs 2052).

You are obsolutely right. The top value tells you what the land is worth. The second value is the value that the peasants are willing to sell to you. This has an added base percentage of 25% to the real value of the land and can be modified by a multitude of different factors.
  12. tansvanio

Entrepreneur is a Bannerlord modification for adquiring and managing property in settlements. Current features: All villages now have a random number of acres where some will be vacant and others will be occupied by the village. Each acre has a value that is calculated by the production of...
  13. tansvanio

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I have a feeling that something is not quite right... I hope I am wrong.
  14. tansvanio

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Its about time they deliver something special...
  15. tansvanio

Coup Attempt in Turkey

I hope taleworlds doesnt get jailed.
Back
Top Bottom