Recent content by Tan Kuzey

1. Does game have rebellions?

I already played the game over 50 hours, but i didn't saw any rebellions or something else. Have 2 savegames which i spent +20 hours each and everytime khuzaits conquer all of the world and no one starts rebellion but me, and it affects the gameplay playing with just 1 country in Calradia. I...
  2. About Worthless - TOURNAMENTS

it needs to give at least some skill points and xps thats my real problem
  3. About Worthless - TOURNAMENTS

You can get skill points in tourneys mate
    nope you can't
  4. About Worthless - TOURNAMENTS

If u have like 1-2 clan level you can become vassal of someone and they probably give you a city which has at least 700 income each day. In tournaments what you get is randomly and it mostly givin items which worths 200-500 and rarely1k-2k and you can't earn any xp or skill points from...
  5. Tournaments has to give xp

From what i've noticed, in tournaments you can't level up fighting skills. That's the problem.
    yep that's the problem
  6. Are my children going to grow up?

and this baby playin in a game which khuzaits almost conquered all of the calradia and don't let anyone to take anywhere but themselves
  7. Are my children going to grow up?

dude i was doin the same thing too, i just played the game for 20 hours
  8. Tournaments has to give xp

i'm playin the game for 20 hours but my playstyle is about getting to tournaments to earn renown, money and xp but unlikely in this version of the mount and blade you can't earn xps from tournaments and thats why i'm still 9 lvl with 20 hours of playing
  9. Are my children going to grow up?

there is no option to have child it's an randomly event
  10. Are my children going to grow up?

i'm askin it cuz i didn't understand is it normal to have holding title
  11. Are my children going to grow up?

I made 4 kids, and now it's after 100 days from firstborn and still they have the title HOLDING in right corner. Are they goin to grow up, or am in a bug
Back
Top Bottom