Recent content by Talii

1. Talii

Feminism

I think the way forward is rather obvious - social changes is not progressing as quick as they need, and thus we need to step in and force a change in social values (much like when Sweden banned spanking children in the 60's). Forcing a 50 / 50 representation in all organisations, companies and social instanses is not the best solution, but is is a solution available. It is a sad fact that in todays society women are still paid less, valued less and thought of less. If the men won't give up the dominant position they've unrightfully held for the last millenias, it shold be stripped from them.

#Feministic Initiative 2018
  2. Talii

Megaberna's Official Admin/Board Moderator Resignation

Blobmania said:
    I'd just like to clarify, Megaberna, that you were muted for ignoring my warning:

Blobmania said:
    Anyone that does not have a genuine query about someone's Ban, Mute or Warn, Do Not Post In This Thread.

I will mute the next person to post anything in here that is not a query about someone's ban, mute or warn. If you wish to discuss this, do it in PM's, or in a new thread. This is not the place for this kind of BS.​

- A warning that I only gave to control an already out-of-control thread. You had plenty of warning, and given that other users (USE4life as an example) managed to heed the warning, I would have assumed that an FSE administrator should have known better.

I by no means mean to belittle your resignation, I'm just hoping to make it clear that Donald's case is entirely unrelated to your own, and he's been punished impartially for every one of his misdeeds that has come to my attention. It was pointed out to me that Donald seemed to have avoided punishment for one of his posts in particular, and after a fair investigation I punished him as I would anyone else.

I hope this make the grounds for your mute a little clearer.

- Blob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajh7cq2opWA
  3. Talii

Megaberna's Official Admin/Board Moderator Resignation

May the bydand be with you forever, Mega.
  4. Talii

91st Argyllshire Highlanders Regiment of Foot. From Aussie in Aussie.

Osama The Llama said:
    I am happy to joint up our regiments and make a Australian Branch if you would be happy about that. If not then, **** you, you suck, and go die in hell. Just saying...

From the first part of the Regiment Guideline thread

"Q. There is another Regiment with the same name/tags as my own, What do i do?

A. Inform Either myself or Hancock (deofuta for NA) we will deal with the matter, although it boils down to who has evidence of the earliest existence, that regiment will have rights to the brand and the other will be subject to sanctions if the brand does not differ."

It is obvious you are at fault here, so please, bugger off.
  5. Talii

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

This seems very promising. Best of luck!
  6. Talii

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Still action in this thread?
  7. Talii

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

If only one could chamber a bullet.
  8. Talii

Cavalry Groupfighting Server

Kaise said:
    i heared something about a tournament that is going down..please send me a link of the post if you can :smile:
    thank you

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,254386.0.html

Wasn't that hard to find  :wink:
  9. Talii

NW Completed First Official Cavalry Groupfighting Server Tournament

Might work.

What we did is that we made so that the team that gets completely dismounted first loses automatically. This led to that you did not have to take on dismounted enemies, and this proved a efficient and, as far as I know, appreciated solution.
  10. Talii

NW Completed First Official Cavalry Groupfighting Server Tournament

I'll definitely sign up for this, I'll get back once I manage to scramble a team together.

A tip, however. When we hosted our first Cavalry Groupfighting tournament, we had a similiar ruleset. The result was that the team that had the most dismounted early on could just camp by the wall and gain a large advantage. As such, I really recommend you to implement some kind of ruleset to counter this. :smile:
  11. Talii

Suggestions

hrotha said:
    Talii said:
    Remember, Gentlemen, The reason that soldiers even stood in lines were because of the massive inaccuracy of their weapons. Rankers weren't told to aim, they were told to level weapons, presumably because of aiming was not worth it. The firearms in this game are more accurate, have a vastly superior range and have about half the reload-time of their historic counterparts. Let's not make this game any more fire-pull back-fire then it already is.
    Guns were accurate enough within their effective range. Regardless, melee is much, much more prominent in NW than it was in reality, so you could say guns are less historically accurate so that the outcome is more historically accurate.

Whilst it is true that very few of the casualties did originate from Bayonets or other melee tools, remember that Charging, historicly, was often done when the enemy was considered so shaken that the very view of getting charged would break them(and even if they did not break, extended melees were a rare sight).
    In order to achieve this, Lines fired at each other for more then the few volleys exchanged in line battles in NW. As such, it does not have to imply that Firearms were better then they are in NW, they were merely given more time then they get in most NW Linebattles.
  12. Talii

Suggestions

Remember, Gentlemen, The reason that soldiers even stood in lines were because of the massive inaccuracy of their weapons. Rankers weren't told to aim, they were told to level weapons, presumably because of aiming was not worth it. The firearms in this game are more accurate, have a vastly superior range and have about half the reload-time of their historic counterparts. Let's not make this game any more fire-pull back-fire then it already is.
  13. Talii

Where did you get your name?

Started as The Talibanana on Xbox live many years ago, based on the politcly correct way of saying Taliban in swedish, Talibanan(Taibanana). Xbox found this offensive after a few years and due to lack of imagination, it was simply shortened to Tali.

And No, I have never played mass effect.
  14. Talii

Lest We Forget

I do want to clarify that my previous comments were not in any way meant to provoke or insult. I humbly apologize to anyone who took it the wrong way, which frankly, was due to poor writing from me. I do not intend, nor wish to step on anyone that holds strong ties to the subject this thread is related to. So, Again, I apologize.
  15. Talii

Mack's Mapping Corner [ INCL: Waterloo map ] - More coming!

Are you planning on having only the three original conquest points from Legacy of the Foefire(Or is it Forests of Niflhel, I always confuse the two...), or will there be more? :smile:

Anyhow, this is a good idea and I'm eagerly awaiting first screenshots.
Back
Top Bottom