Recent content by Talbrys

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Apologies for the double post but trying to go to the last page of the thread where my post is gives me a bad gateway so no way to edit the previous post.

Upon further testing it looks like it only happens if you choose 20 as your starting age. 30, 40 and 50 don't have this issue.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Anyone else getting bloated female characters even without touching the weight and build sliders?

Dwsuw9j.png
  3. Mod to make wife milkable?

It's a meme that's going around, there's also a Steam thread for Stardew valley and I think I've seen something related to the sims as well.

0UaiMxU.png
  4. Can we please have perks implemented?

Agree with OP. Please indicate which perks are implemented and which are placeholders.

You are one of the most toxic blind fans of the game (in the sense that you defend the indefensible with blind eyes) and now you are waking up, well, better late then never, maybe by mistake you will also realize that most of what you see as trolling, was actually not...hahahhaha so much fun reading all of you starting to open your eyes:smile:))

No one is "waking up" just now that the refactor is done and the updates are coming again there's feedback to give instead of just trolling your "TW BAD" crowd. Even people like MostBlunted from your camp have switched from trolling to reasoned constructive feedback. Maybe you should get with the times.
  5. Marriage - please make it less "random"

Agreed, the courting system is very uninspired and should be more organic.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

One of my companion died in battle and he is now listed as dead on the encyclopedia. Thing is, he took his gear with him to the afterlife, he had decent gear which makes me wonder if I should ever give my companions top tier gear. I think your fallen companion's gear should go to your character's inventory.

I'm not sure if perma death as working for MC and lords, I might test this out later.

Why would his gear go to your inventory? It would get lumped in with the rest of the battlefield loot to be divided into spoils for the victorious.
  7. Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

Oh yeah, it's not even just the padding. A "shelf" as someone put it would actually be a weak point in the armor as it wouldn't deflect blows as well.
  8. Something is rotten in Calradia

They should work for months until they have a **** load of stuff to do and release it all at once so the player wont get tired, the game will feel way more dynamic because of the amount of things to do and they will have more time to work on more stuff.
    The best we have now is celebrating at the end of a fight, which is nice, but, its like a the tiniest grain of salt

Have you been paying attention to the forums the past few months they were doing the refactor? I think if they did this there are a few people who would stroke out.
  9. Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

It is a thing for sure.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I actually had the first crash in what feels like a couple of months earlier this week entering a castle an army I was in had just captured.
  11. Something is rotten in Calradia

I'd rather them focus on getting the rebellions and crime syndicates out tbh
  12. Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

to quote myself:

:grin::grin:

Oh I know, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of citing the historical accuracy of armor on women while purposefully ignoring the historical accuracy of them rarely being on the field. Personally I miss my sword sisters of WB, I always enjoyed going around with an all female band trouncing lords. But if you are going to argue historical accuracy of one part don't discount the accuracy of the other.
  13. Something is rotten in Calradia

I would like feasts for the RP factor but I'm not going to sue TW if they don't make the final cut.
Back
Top Bottom