Recent content by Taigongwang

1. Taigongwang

1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

there are several misspelled phrases and words , for example (Geonese Sergeant Crossbowmen instead of Genoese Sergeant Crossbowmen), How to edit them ? what file to be edited ? I would like to edit the whole wrong phrases and words here and if it succeed I willing to upload it for you all :smile:
  2. Taigongwang

Are archers/crossbows too weak?

Try recruit Genoese Crossbowmen or Genoese Sergeant Crossbowmen as your main skirmisher, they are considered elite in history and a good skirmisher also..You can find them in Genova (Republic of Genoa).
    I agree that somehow javelin are so effective, one accurate javelin is enough to make you fall unsconcious !
  3. Taigongwang

I don't understand how to do formations?

actually, everytime you start a battle, the game itself will arrange the formation of your troops depending on their type..
    For example, Infantry arranged as shield wall and cavalry arranged as wedge formation.
  4. Taigongwang

Ok, so what is this mod?

Gerbil said:
    Taigongwang said:
    Maybe the best mod ever created for Mount&Blade: Warband

you doubt this is the greatest mod ever created for a M&B game? HERESY!

No, in my personal opinion, this IS the best mod ever created , no doubt ! but lots of other mod's fans are saying that their mod is the best ever mod as well. So, to all newcomer that completely don't know what this mod is about or the mod quality, I instead use the word "maybe" so that they will simply try this mod by themselves and judge the mod by themselves also (although I believe that once you play this mod, you will love this mod and leave the native :wink: )
  5. Taigongwang

1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Hunter7 said:
    Gerbil said:
    Hunter7 said:
    what is so differunt between AD1257 and dev1257

:lol:

I see you also don't know what the different is between those, accept the names :lol: :lol: :lol: :smile:

So, if someone could explain me what that is.
    I would be very greatfull for the help.

Dev1257 is a developer version of the mod used by all that want to get the fixes latest update as soon as they want without having to wait for the developer to upload their fixes or patch in some mirror (such as ModDB) and AD1257 is the , lets say an official release version for player that wants to jump in the game directly , and since AD1257 is now 1.02, itself are more complete because it is full version already. If I am not wrong, Dev1257 is no longer updated , so I suggest you to use AD1257 instead.
  6. Taigongwang

Ok, so what is this mod?

Maybe the best mod ever created for Mount&Blade: Warband
  7. Taigongwang

General suggestions - 1.00+

I feel like the cavalry (knight, horseman,etc) are a bit too many in my opinion, for example , the first crusade got around 35,000 soldiers (30,000 foot soldiers and around 4,000-5,000 cavalry) which means the amount of infantry is far outnumbering the cavalry one. But, I found that the amount of infantry and cavalry of both my allies and enemies forces in any battle are almost even (1:2 ratio for example).

Maybe if the cost and wage of cavalry (mercenary horseman also and especially knight) being raisen up, the amount of cavalry we have and AI will be proportionate similar to the real life one , but this is only my opinion and suggestion although I myself are cavalry loving one.
  8. Taigongwang

Moddb 1.0

Here, www.anno-domini-1257.com , the official site for the mod
  9. Taigongwang

Mega beta stops downloading the 1.0 version after a while

I downloaded from Mega as well and succeed on it, but I made an account first and imported the file first to my account and then download. Maybe you have to import the file to your account first and then download, that way worked for me.
  10. Taigongwang

Order of The Temple (Knights Templar) Flag isn't historically accurate

DrTomas said:
    Black and white flag is accurate.

but no red cross in the middle of it ? I check on it at wikipedia (black and white with red cross in the middle) , but maybe it was an early flag before 13th century..But thanks for the reply, I thought it was a bug  :mrgreen:
  11. Taigongwang

Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

The Knights Templar flag is depicted only black and white without red cross in the middle of it, is this normal and accurate ? Because from what I know , Knights Templar flag is usually depicted as red cross with white background or black and white with red cross in the middle of it..

Edit: Already explained by Dr Tomas that the flag is historically accurate , it's done.
  12. Taigongwang

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

toxic-nova said:
    But maybe you are interested in the newest version of this nice mod. It's different to the SVN version. You found it under kill the peasant edition in this forum. It's only available over nexus direct download. Both of this versions are going an interesting way.

Ok, I hope it has music!

Thank you. Downloading it now.
    [/quote]

It has music indeed :smile:
  13. Taigongwang

Order of The Temple (Knights Templar) Flag isn't historically accurate

I just now join in Knights Templar order and join my commander in battle, I realised that the flag of my army are just plain black and white and no red cross whatsoever , is it a bug maybe ? or is that the historically accurate Knights Templar flag ? I think, the historically accurate Knights...
  14. Taigongwang

General suggestions - 1.00+

How about add King's personal guard , like champion knights or the most elite knight in the kingdom that being handpicked by the king himself ? But, to make it balance, there are only few of them and it require long time before they become King's personal guard (also the wages itself should be much more expensive than any knight) :smile:
  15. Taigongwang

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Finally, I had found an official site of this Anno Domini 1257 (www.Anno-Domini-1257.com) and download full version 1.0 but not yet the 1.02 patch, what is the 1.02 patch changelog , because I couldn't find the changelog in this site :sad:
Back
Top Bottom