Recent content by tahaadar

1. tahaadar

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Böyle bir şey doğruysa neden belirtilmiyor illa YouTube un derinliklerine mi inmeliyiz bir iki şey öğrenebilmek için :grin:
    Bilsem ne olayım :neutral:
  2. tahaadar

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Valla garanti de veremiyorum tabii. 1.5 ay sonra ben de oyuncu olarak aranıza gelir sizle beklerim:smile: Öylesi daha stressiz.
    Zamanında bir developer; diyalogların early acces sürecin son safhasında geleceğini, diğer özelliklere göre küçük ve diğer yeni eklenecek özelliklerle çakışmaması için en uygun vakit olduğunu belirtmişti, bu doğru mu eğer cevap verebilirseniz?
  3. tahaadar

Change the direction of text

I translated the game texts and added a font to the game, and the Arabic letters were displayed inside the game But the problem with me is that the Arabic letters start from right to left, not like the English language
    Shouldn't arabic already be right to left?
    -
    Oh okay my bad, i misunderstood the thread
  4. tahaadar

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Sally Out Mission Implementation
    Duh, could you please tell us what this feature actually is. I still dont understand how this will work.
  5. tahaadar

SP - General Bannerlord needs funerals.

Yeah, hopefully :smile:

But without basic/genereic feast at least I struggle to see how the specific variants should work.
    Well as you can pressume funerals cannot happen without deaths, so we already have base for the funerals unlike feast sadly. Right know there is nothing that hints or bases a feast feature. f.e. the marriage ceremony is hinted after you're married and probably will be added.
  6. tahaadar

First we need some basic Feasts!
    Then we could have "upgraded" fiests for birth/wedding/coronation/ascension/funeral special variants :smile:

I fully agree we need all kinds of Immersion-features.
    We all know feasts is a must have, and i think devs at least think about this after all those feast suggestion threads.
  7. tahaadar

Bu oyun ne zaman Warband keyfi verecek?

Tam sürüme kadar medet ummayın. Diyaloglar çok çok zayıf eksik hatta. Warbandde leydiden mektup gelirdi ya da turnuva kazanınca şampiyon olarak ayrılır adınızı halk haykırıyor yazardı o bile bizde ufak tefek şeyler hissetirirdi ve hatta bir şehre gece vakti girdiğimizde kumpas kurulurdu tek başımıza 5 adamla mücadele ederdik. Yani oyun elimize malzeme verirdi rp için. Şimdiyse her şeyi bize bırakmışlar . Tabii ki EA nın etkisi de var bunda. Bence tam sürümde diyalog anlamında daha yoğun bir deneyimle karşılaşacağız ama feature anlamında aynı umuda sahip değilim ne yazık ki.
    Benim için warbandı en özel kılan şeydi, o kısa diyaloglar. O kadar oyunun içine sokuyordu ki seni, resmen o dünyanın parçası gibi hissederdin. Bunu bannerlordu deneyim edene kadar fark etmedim, meğer olay sadece savaş alanlarında ve kale kuşatmalarında değilmiş.
  8. tahaadar

Bannerlord has a feature to die by age or by the cut of the steel. Its one of the key differences between bannerlord and warband, but without funerals for those characters its just makes them look and feel like a another generic npc. This is one of the most lacking aspects of bannerlord. It...
  9. tahaadar

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Please make army creating with influence more immersive

Right now army creating with influence when you are in a kingdom feels like a simulation type game feature other than a sandbox game. It could be much more immersive by a single tab that shows you sending a messenger to the lords, calling them to your army. Please add this Talewords its just a...
  10. tahaadar

does this gtame need naval combat/

It was 1 hour anyway. Pain in the *ss to translate.
  11. tahaadar

Oh the channel owner deleted the full video. Just to prove im not lying and the interview happened : https://www.twitch.tv/sight_tr/clip...PeoplesChamp?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time
  12. tahaadar

can you please link a reliable source that confirms what you are saying please?
    Its a Turkish interview but if you still want the link, sure i'll post it.
  13. tahaadar

They said, it was on their mind for the long run. So its not impossible for them to add it
  14. tahaadar

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Let's avoid trolling / misleading people.
    Sorry if i looked like i was trolling but i just told him what i thought ironman mode was going to be. If its misleading, i'll delete them.
Back
Top Bottom