Recent content by Taelshar

1. Resolved Archers Not Shooting Unless Very Close

Same here i have tot tell them to hold fire and fire at will again to start shooting :wink: good turn around !
  2. SP - General Bring Back the System Messages Log, please.

+1
    1000% ok with this, a system log will be helpfull to enjoy the full possibility of the game. and if its possible to categorize the log exemple : combat / diplomacy / constructions / shop etc.. thanks !!!
  3. Resolved Family Fued quest failed while protect target still alive

Same Here , i have "Suterios" and "Atis" two folks from quest "Family feud" , both of them i can't finish the quest because when i go to the town to face the Father of the dead children , the father didn't tell me nothing.

So the two guys are staying in my party , and i can't do anything to get them leave.
  4. Resolved Graphic Bugs / Shadow not good / item in the air

Hi , Summary:Widescreen Graphic bugs How to Reproduce: In game in a random town Quest/Settlement Name (if related): no Version: 1.1.2 Installed community-made modifications: no Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CPU: intel Core i9 9900K at 3.60 GHz RAM: 32 Go DDR4 AT...
  5. Resolved Graphic bugs texture overlap

Hi, Summary:Widescreen Graphic bugs How to Reproduce: In the party menu and in the item menu Quest/Settlement Name (if related): no Version: 1.1.2 Installed community-made modifications: no Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CPU: intel Core i9 9900K at 3.60 GHz RAM...
  6. In Progress Widescreen image distorsion

@eksebluemoon Thanks ! keeping reporting problems its ok ? do you have another way to report those ? (maybe an ingame application i didn't saw ?)
  7. In Progress Widescreen image distorsion

Hi, Summary:Widescreen image distorsion How to Reproduce: just in the main menu Quest/Settlement Name (if related): no Version: 1.1.2 Installed community-made modifications: no Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CPU: intel Core i9 9900K at 3.60 GHz RAM: 32 Go DDR4 AT...
Back
Top Bottom