Recent content by Swyter

1. Swyter

OSP Shaders Barabas' shaders

Because @Eärendil Ardamírë asked, here's another working link. Had to fish this file from an old drive: https://web.archive.org/web/20201109154601if_/https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573246199390404618/775379565404618812/barabas_shaders.rar
  2. Swyter

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I would try installing the M&B 1.011 enhanced version, activating it with your Steam/TaleWorlds serial. And then just extracting the TLD folder for both the standalone release and its nightly patch, and then just copying the dinput8.dll into the game's .exe folder. In newer versions of TLD you...
  3. Swyter

What's the problem? See my post above, don't follow the install guide in the bundled PDF because that part is obsolete. Another thing to keep in mind (once you've installed it following the newer instructions) with the original M&B 1.011 and current TLD versions is that due to memory...
  4. Swyter

Unsolved [Game bug] Custom fonts/flora/races, and more generally Data folder overrides, are broken in the macOS version of Warband

This is a bug that has been causing trouble for multiple mods with custom fonts, like e.g. The Last Days of the Third Age, for a while. While TaleWorlds has improved the macOS port along the years, and added 64-bit support, we still need to have a manual install guide with extra steps only for...
  5. Swyter

Comprehensive List Of Module.ini commands

This is great. We should be grateful for all the customization and operations that Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest brought to the table. I don't think half of these Module.ini entries were even present in 1.011 or early-ish Warband versions. The Last Days has been struggling with Warband's...
  6. Swyter

Can't upload MODS to Steam Workshop

Yeah, I'd use the TaleWorlds uploader to set those tags once, maybe there's a way using SteamCMD, but I don't know about it.
  7. Swyter

Can't upload MODS to Steam Workshop

I think we just added them with the normal TaleWorlds uploader by submitting an almost blank mod entry (with just module.ini) the first time around. But maybe something like "tags" "Put, Your, Tags, Here" should work, too. As you can see they mirror these SetItem functions, so the .VDF key...
  8. Swyter

Oh, boy. Blast from the past. Ensure that you are downloading the correct version of TLD for your game. For shaders to work on Mount&Blade 1.011 you need to copy the dinput8.dll file from Modules/TLD into the main game folder. In any case it sounds like you are running a very old version of the...
  9. Swyter

SP Info Presentation Changing color of Text, Buttons, Menus and highlight state (a question 4 Gurus)

@Eärendil the Mariner reminded me of this thread. When your cursor moves over any text label (think of the lord or location lists) it changes to pure blue and red. Same for selected labels. You can't change those colors otherwise, they are hardcoded by the engine. With this you can override...
  10. Swyter

WB 2D Art Loading bar in the loading menu.. is it a DDS file? [SOLVED]

Yeah, it's hardcoded. For TLD Marco Tarini used a custom loading bar shader attached to a custom pair of meshes with the same names (progressbar and progressbar_handle) in our custom copy of core_ui_meshes.brf. You just need to have your own core_ui_meshes.brf override in your...
  11. Swyter

WB [Terminée] VF The Last Day of The Third Age 3.5 - 3.6

Thanks for contacting us via Discord, and sorry for not speaking French. But @Daneel53's translation should now be integrated in the official version of TLD from r3142 onwards. You can always download the latest (nightly) version of the mod here: https://tldmod.github.io. PS: As you guys say...
  12. Swyter

Mount&Blade Warband | OS X and Linux Support

This is usually because on Windows, files aren't case-sensitive. So if you ask for tunic1.dds and there's a Tunic1.dds it retrieves it okay, but on Linux you can have both files sitting there at the same time, each with a different case, so it doesn't try to be smart about it, and it fails when...
  13. Swyter

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

Very Native-y, and fits the forum roundness, I can't say the same. :party:
  14. Swyter

u g l y

Oh boy, I still remember the previous forum theme change, and that only changed the plain brown to fancy, rounded brown. :party: I wish we still had the 100x200 pixel-perfect avatar space, there was a lot of creative use for that. Other than that, hi there! PS: @Janus It would be great to...
  15. Swyter

Native LSP Animations Dynamic Props v1.1

The secondary motion is really well made, Mark. Really impressive how we ended up having vertex animation support so late in the RGL engine lifecycle. Merlkir pointed me here, maybe we'll end up using this in TLD. But that's probably something InVain will have to decide. Anyway, super neat. :party: