Recent content by Svarogorije

1. Svarogorije

How about adding various War Horns ?

Celtic Carnyx Imagine hearing and seeing Battanians carrying these ( maybe a seperate troop ) and playing these when they sound off their attack command War Horn Imagine hearing this sounding off a sturgian charge. War Drums, Trumpets for the Empire, and i'm talking, so we can see them, just a...
  2. Svarogorije

make Minor Factions more significant PLEASE

Yeah agreed. Would love to at the least have the option to hire their special troops in some way; even if its just a few notables dotted round or maybe from trading their services using the barter menu.
    Yes, it's a missed shot to have basically no interaction with these minor factions, imagine being able to ba part of these factions in some way.
  3. Svarogorije

make Minor Factions more significant PLEASE

Hey everyone, haven't really posted in a while! First of all I ask you to watch this video from Optio Miles, if you haven't - give him some love. Now this video really made me think about how Bannerlord really isn't capitalizing on their minor factions, their lore and so on. It would really...
  4. Svarogorije

Bannerlord - The Minor Factions and Their Lore

Hey everyone!

Some of you might remember the video I had made on the lore for the different factions of Bannerlord when the game released. I enjoyed making that video and covering the lore, so I decided that I’ll should make a video covering the lore for minor factions of Bannerlord! I hope you enjoy!

What a great video, i wish minor factions were more prominent in the game... It's such a shame this lore is not more out there for people to actually appreciate. They should have their own areas where you can actually go to and get special quests from them.
  5. Svarogorije

Banners in Bannerlord

Banners look okayish in my opinion, although i myself have said that the Sturgian one is terrible, but what i really hope for is them giving us the banner creator so we can have our own banners..
    The current style of banners is okay, as I see it.
  6. Svarogorije

Early Release due to Covid-19

Yess and due to COVID19 we should all win the lottery.
  7. Svarogorije

How do minor factions function, what is their point?

TW has to worry about the game balance and flow, which expanded smaller factions could so easily throw off completely. That, and fleshing out all the minor factions in a way that they'd work as a major faction could take more work than it may seem initially.

But I like the idea, especially because:

I'd love to be a son of the forest and take my brothers and sisters all the way to a kingd... uh, a community that has borders and sort-of-a-king-but-not-really-a-king-because-everyones-equally-important-among-the-sons-of-the-forest.

I hope some modder goes on to flesh this idea out if it is not in the base game.
    I would also like this, i am kind of dissapinted that you can't join these minor factions in a way, but i guess that would be super hard to imploment, but still, it would be really cool...
  8. Svarogorije

So they are basically nord raiders from Warband.
    That's a shame, it would be cool if you could join them, or pledge allegiance to their clan or something.
  9. Svarogorije

1) No
    2) Yes
    3) There's different relationships, some hostile, some friendly, some mercenary like.
    4) Not sure
    Interesting that you can't join a minor faction, I remember reading a Sturgia dev blog and they mentioned that those people who would like to play as Norse raiders, vikings etc. will be able to with the Skolderbroda minor faction.
    xjsJLPh.jpg

It would be great if they made a dev blog in which they themselves finally answer some of these questions about minor factions..
  10. Svarogorije

Multiplayer Siege - Stress Test today [video]

It was a test, which is over by now. I guess they are adding siege mode in the near future tho.
    I hope so, i had no idea this test was gonna happen.
    Can't wait to get my hands on a siege!!
  11. Svarogorije

1) Is it possible to join minor factions? 2) Will they have their own troop trees? 3) What is their relation to the main faction? 4) Can they rebel against the main faction, which would result in a civil war sort of a situation?
  12. Svarogorije

Troops Tree

Hello i just want to ask about if there will be Female troops in this new version of them like mount and blade warband sword sisters?
    I would toss a coin that there could be a female unit in Skolderbroda minor faction ( sturgia) in the form of Shield maidens, or a unit within Battania that is female for those who want this. Mind you, we will only know a answer to this question when the game fully releases, we are still in Early Access.
  13. Svarogorije

What do you think about Bannerlords atmosphere?

Good,but can be better. I bet that some smoke、fog、dust、rain can make the world map more alive. See https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/world-map-still-looking-dated.374670/post-8929829 for more information.
    This.
  14. Svarogorije

SP Dark Ages [WB] Sclavinia

What happened to this mod?
Back
Top Bottom