Recent content by Svang

1. Svang

Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

The game badly needs mods like these, without them it doesn't matter how many Total Conversion mods are made, they will all play like ****.
  2. Svang

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

The current gameplay loop is oversaturated with nothing but crappy battles that are difficult to enjoy or care about. Maybe with some diplomacy and build-up the wars would feel more meaningful. I would much rather have 2-3 major battles per war with lots of intrigue and planning inbetween than the boring slugfest that we have now. Endless battles and lords who rejuvenate their armies immediately after defeat makes everything feel meaningless.
  3. Svang

I hope it's a joke

The problem is that mp is still garbage, skins or no skins, all these new features take away from the development time and effort towards custom servers, which will allow the community to make mp not ****ty. TW knows this, and they ignore us.
    1+
  4. Svang

Hmmm, I really really want to target troops at other troop groups, I want to feel in COMMAND, I hate the AI

I just reinstalled the RTS mod after not having played with it for a while and the difference it makes is significant. It actually feels like a battle for once. Even the AI seems improved. I hope it keeps being improved and updated because it's the only reason I can enjoy SP right now. Native "battles" just suck in comparison.
  5. Svang

Hmmm, I really really want to target troops at other troop groups, I want to feel in COMMAND, I hate the AI

I always expected Bannerlord to have a mix M&B and Total War mechanics. I think that would really work nicely. It's a shame we're not there yet.
  6. Svang

Modding VS Development

I think TW has been in development hell for so long that all their employees lost interest years ago. Now it's just a job to them, no passion whatsoever.
  7. Svang

We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

I will make a Soon mod if they attack us on the forums!

As Soon as the modding tools get released, which should be Soon by now.
  8. Svang

We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Soon is glorious my brothers

yfjR9XT_d.webp

AHHHHH SOON!!!!
  9. Svang

I think TW is doing good

I think they can do better.
  10. Svang

Are not there A BIT (a lot) of women in the game? And they are playing a lot of "man" roles.

I will be working on an all male commander mod soon after release.

Looking forward to it.
  11. Svang

Are not there A BIT (a lot) of women in the game? And they are playing a lot of "man" roles.

its a fantasy world. your misogyny is revealing

That's debatable. I've never heard anyone refer to M&B as fantasy. Perhaps you meant fictional?
  12. Svang

There isn't a single faction in BL whose inspiration had female lords campaigning on the battlefield.

If they are going for more of a fantasy thing, fine, but otherwise I think they should tone it down considerably. I also liked the different playstyles you had depending on the gender you chose in Warband.

I think we can all agree that it doesn't really matter in Bannerlord if you play as a woman or a man. It probably wouldn't matter if you played as a horse either if you could, or a bucket. Or anything else. Because at the end of the day, most things simply don't matter in the current state of the game.

Very true. There is no incentive to roleplaying a character, something a lot of fans of the series were expecting.
Back
Top Bottom