Recent content by Surferohio

1. Does the AI consider what Fiefs you own when calculating war declaration?

In both of my latest playthroughs, I've noted a particular hatred between the Vladians and Battanians, to the point where they were almost constantly at war in both campaigns. Balance is pretty good though, except for the Crossbows. They are particularly vicious. I use a Shield Wall to approach but the cavalry hits hard against them on the way in. I out-range them occasionally with my Hero units/Fians but that doesn't always work either. Against Vlandia, I usually win the engagements under 150 men per side, but lose most of the larger engagements involving more of the AI on my side. I believe there is a culture thing going on that makes Vlandia and Battania constantly declare on each other. Aserai and Sturgia can be knocking on their doorstep but they are mostly ignored it seems.
  2. Appreciation post

Hey Brian,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, it really means a lot to us!

The past couple of years have been tough on everyone, especially frontline workers like yourself (and even more so for the specific work you do). We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the game and that it has helped to distract you and give you a short respite from the stresses of your job.

Hopefully, things will return to normal soon enough and you will have even more time to play!
    Hey Callum,

No thanks needed and stay safe! I know you community leaders have your own demons to deal with as well lol. Just remember how much good can come from gaming too. I see it everyday.

Brian
  3. Appreciation post

Greetings Taleworlds, This will not be a long post. I've recently just got back into modding and there is negative vibes out there concerning the game in general, especially on reddit, Nexus. I'd just like to say that Bannerlord is my first experience with your company and I'm eternally...
Back
Top Bottom