Recent content by Supplicium977

1. Need More Info Tyal Crash

Summary: After when anyone conquers Tyal game crashes. I do not use any mods, cheats etc. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows GPU: GTX 3070 GPU Driver Version: Latest CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 RAM...
  2. Resolved Vlandia Campaign Main Quest Is Missing

I checked and it was sandbox, as you said...

Is there any way to use the sandbox save log at Campaign? I played a lot and I do not want to start from the beginning...
    Perhaps you had chosen Sandbox instead of Campaign?
  3. Resolved Vlandia Campaign Main Quest Is Missing

It might be. I really do not have much information about modding. How can I understand and fix that issue?

And even though I fixed it, I played a lot. Could I continue where I was standing after fixing the problem?
  4. Resolved Vlandia Campaign Main Quest Is Missing

Summary: Started with Vlandia kingdom but non of the main quest has appeared in the begining. I build my clan until 4 levels and married but can not get the main quest. It is not failed, it was not existed since the beginning. Is this some kind of bug or there is no main quest in Vlandia...
  5. edit : Campaign crashes after a certain period of time ARMY OF POACHERS BUG + Crash report CRASHES

You are basically screwed then.

If you want to try a last thing.

Load your game with cheats enabled
    TP to a city or the quest village
    Enter the city or the village
    Wait 'till nightfall INSIDE THE CITY/VILLAGE(if there is)
    Leave the place you are in, then TP to your objective and do the quest
    It also did not work. When pressing the wait button in village, game collapse again.
  6. Need More Info [Workaround][Gamebreaking] Cannot proceed past certain day

While trying to apply the cheat, time is afternoon and I can not pass tonight. And is that only mission cause problems? Those failed files have to fix by TaleWorlds.
Back
Top Bottom