Recent content by SuperSmith

1. Low FPS and estimated performance regardless of video settings.

kraggrim ?️ said:
    That's weird. Although there are engine limitations they shouldn't kick in at 80 dudes, and it seems you rig should be fine. So is this with native Warband as well as VC?
    Yes, also in Napoleonic Wars.
  2. Low FPS and estimated performance regardless of video settings.

kalarhan said:
    SuperSmith said:
    My issue is having low FPS that dips below 30 as soon as more than ~80 men are on screen at one time.
    your computer should be able to handle full battle size while outside combat, and drop FPS when they engage in melee. Just walking around  / spawn agents / wait for enemy to get to you / etc is not that demanding on your CPU.
    At the beginning of battle the framerate immediately drops, no combat happening. It remains constant in active combat or while waiting. In small battles of 60 men the FPS stay above 120.
    I have tried changing the config, just as the sticky says, nothing has improved.
    I can't find the support thread you're talking about, all I see are various posts by people with bad performance.
  3. Low FPS and estimated performance regardless of video settings.

AfLIcTeD said:
    I think it's an engine limitation, it is over 10 years old. I don't know why there is such high battle sizes when the game can't even handle it.
    That's what I'm thinking, but it doesn't make sense how a PC that is basically the same (i5 and 970 as well) can run it very well, but mine can't run it well. Hopefully Bannerlord fixes this if it's the engine.
  4. Low FPS and estimated performance regardless of video settings.

Patch # 2.032, game is through Steam. My issue is having low FPS that dips below 30 as soon as more than ~80 men are on screen at one time. No matter what video settings or battle size I choose the estimated performance never goes above 37% and the FPS in any battle larger than 50 men starts to...
Back
Top Bottom