Recent content by Super Jew

1. Super Jew

Need More Info Login Failed: Could not connect to server

Hey, this was a temporary issue that should be fixed by now. Can you please try again and let me know if the issue is persistent?
    I am still having the issue. I have tried to validate the files and reinstall in the past and nothing has changed.
  2. Super Jew

Need More Info Login Failed: Could not connect to server

Summary: Login Failed: Could not connect to server How to Reproduce: Attempted to access game on main branch with no mods. 1.0.3. If I attempt to launch with a mod the game instantly crashes. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 Graphics card...
  3. Super Jew

Need More Info Issue logging into main menu server

I have the same issue, I haven't played in a month and this is what I return to.
  4. Super Jew

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2 Winners

Have you not received a message on social media?
    I have not
  5. Super Jew

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2 Winners

Y'all gonna still reach out to the winners?
  6. Super Jew

How do you craft a tier 6 sword

I have almost all of the one hander parts unlocked and I have about 260 smithing. What do I need to do to craft a tier 6 sword?
  7. Super Jew

Wife won't let me hit

My wife won't let me hit. She let me hit once but ever since that night she has been moody as hell. I got some beer and wine, I put her in nice city, I wait for dozens of nights, what am I missing. I only have 5 relation with her and I am not sure if that makes a difference. She is also of prime...
  8. Super Jew

Help your favorite Jew

I just started playing single player again for the first time in 2 years and I got some questions. I spent 94k to marry a noble woman and it turns out she is 51 years old. I have tried waiting in keeps with her in party and I have had no luck with getting my cock up. Any advise? Is there any...
  9. Super Jew

The Oceanic (OC) Battle Server, a petition from our community.

Not sure why yall still trying this tactic to get Taleworlds attention. Taleworlds employees seem to best respond to direct messages. Hairless and Ling seem to have gotten more attention from the developers than the rest of the community combined. I recommend reaching out to them with what you want them to relay to the TW employees.
  10. Super Jew

[Proposal] Ban poors from ranked skirmish mode

I would vote for you if you ran for President.
  11. Super Jew

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Is this issue still on going? Everything seems to be fine and working on our end.
    It is the design of the new queue system that is the problem.
  12. Super Jew

OC Battle - end game crash - increase wins

The crash issue is not unique to the OC server. Who is hosting the server?
  13. Super Jew

Resolved NA servers down

Hey Marda the NA servers for captain and skirmish seem to be down since the update.
Back
Top Bottom