Recent content by suomalainen804

1. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I made a small example mod based on the idea that you play your singleplayer game in battle maps only and move from one scene to another without never entering the normal singleplayer map. I don't have time to make it finished atleast by my own so I posted it here so someone could get the idea...
  2. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I have an idea of mod where you don't move your character in singleplayer map but instead you only move in battle maps. Meaning that you move from one scene to another by moving to the border of the scene and then teleporting to next scene. I have made a small mod to represent how it could be...
  3. Telnet

EDIT: Problem solved
  4. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is there a limit for how many parties there can be in the map? (e.g. towns, castles and villages)
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Does anyone know how to make NPCs enter to tavern with you?
  6. Adding a new menu when encountering a party

I have tried to make a custom menu to a new town of mine. I have added this line to the end of module_game_menus.py   ("travel_point",mnf_auto_enter,     "You continue your travelling.",     "none",     [],     [       ("enter",[],"Continue...
  7. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I have an idea of a mod but I do not have good enough programming skill to be able to make it as I have planned. So I'm wondering if there is someone with good programming skill who would be interested of my mod idea. The basic idea of the mod would be persistent world set in prehistoric era...
  8. Mod Idea

MOVED https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=10276.new#new
  9. Adding secondary function to item

I am making a new throwing weapon for my mod but I can't figure out how to make a melee version of it. Does anyone know?
  10. Shining Weapon

I have made a new weapon with Wings3D and in the game the weapon seems to be shining when standing in sunlight. Is there way to remove that shining? The weapon is made of bone.
  11. Jääkiekon MM-kisat

Ranska voitti Kanadan 3-2.
  12. Jääkiekon MM-kisat

13. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

The game crashes always after I kill an enemy in the battle. What should I do? Edit:I play with the lowest graphics what can be set.
  14. Problem

The game crashes always after I kill an enemy in the battle. What should I do?
  15. Question

I was thinking is it more realistic that you can attack while jumping or that you can't(like in Napoleonic Wars). Thank you.