Recent content by suller

1. suller

[TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

Sir Mordred said:
    PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior said:
    This does not help me!

Every time that I go to start it, it will start the cmd prompt but less than half a second later it shuts off!
    I was having the same problem but the instructions found at this link seem to have fixed things for me.
    Apparently, windows doesn't know where to find python, for some reason, so you need to add it's location to the path list under control panel--advanced settings--environmental variables

Thank you Sir!  :iamamoron:
  2. suller

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Hi
    This is a masterpiece mod. Yes it has lots of bugs but its a alpha :razz:. This has huge promise with patches in the future.
    Really love it.
    I want to thank all the ppl that worked on this great job  :party:
  3. suller

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

:twisted: Excellent  :twisted:

Thank you La Grandmaster !
  4. suller

Viking Conquest issues

kalarhan said:
    suller said:
    camp menu instead of the button appearing in the lower right corner it goes to the classical warband menu screen. The waiting works fine thou :smile:.
    I dont remember seeing this reported. What do you mean by 'classical warband menu screen'? Can you provide a screenshoot and create a thread on support forum about it? Also the basis (config file, log file, savegame, etc).

suller said:
    And another thing, this is probably a bug - after i recruit units from a town, fort or village the option to recruit in the menu dose not disappear after i click it agen it says that I need permission from the lord to recruit although i have the permission already . I just started a new game after patching to 1.03 and it only happened in Frisia so far.
    I saw more reports on this. Infinite recruiting for some. Watch the 1.03beta thread for more info on this.

Cheers

Here is a screenshot of the menu
    MbycQi.jpg

I did do a post on the support forum about the same bugs thou i didn't provide the date you suggested. I will do that when i am at my gaming pc.

Thanks
  5. suller

Viking Conquest issues

kalarhan said:
    suller said:
    Hi
    I don't know if its a bug or if you changed it on purpose but when i pick to wait here at the camp menu instead of the button appearing in the lower right corner it goes to the classical warband menu screen. The waiting works fine thou :smile:.

And another thing, this is probably a bug - after i recruit units from a town, fort or village the option to recruit in the menu dose not disappear after i click it agen it says that I need permission from the lord to recruit although i have the permission already . I just started a new game after patching to 1.03 and it only happened in Frisia so far.

update your game to 1.166 and 1.03beta and check again

Hi
    I tried your suggestion but im still getting the same bugs. I deleted VQ files and validated warband on steam so it re-downloaded the files but its still the same issues. Hopefully the next patch will fix that.
    I is not really game braking but it dose need to be fixed. I will try to do a story-line  play throe anyway and see if i find anything else.
  6. suller

Viking Conquest issues

Hi
    I don't know if its a bug or if you changed it on purpose but when i pick to wait here at the camp menu instead of the button appearing in the lower right corner it goes to the classical warband menu screen. The waiting works fine thou :smile:.

7. suller

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Thank you the Brytenwalda team for creating one of the best mods ever !

Hail BRYTENWALDA!!!
  8. suller

BRYTENWALDA 1.396: RELEASE 27/07/2012

Hail Warriors  :grin:

This mod is the only reason why im still playing M&B.
    A really great mod THANK YOU for the team that made it happen !
  9. suller

A FILM OF GAME FOR BRYTENWALDA & ONE MORE QUESTION~THANK Q

Really nice video mate  :!:
  10. suller

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

i really hope the developer comes back to this mod or someone take over. This is a very interesting setting for a mod.
  11. suller

Caveman paints: Screenshots / art / Signatures / Fan site (new screens and sig)

Adorno said:
    Infantry
    Cavalry
    Archers

A battle:

Very nice.
    I would love to see more new stuff.
  12. suller

This Notched and Rusted Blade: A Mount & Blade Machinima.

:shock: Really nice stuff mate i mean really nice stuff :!: You Sir have talent.
  13. suller

News: Presentation of feature 1.34: you wanted it, we've done this!

Wow this will be so epic when it comes out  :shock:, cant wait! A 1000 years glory for the Brytenwalda team !!!
  14. suller

Save compability

Ok thanks for the answer Idibil. I am guessing from the need of beta testers that the new version will be out soon  :mrgreen: ?
Back
Top Bottom