Recent content by Styo

1. Styo

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Release v1.2 already so I can start a new campaign.
  2. Styo

Patch Notes e1.4.2

Now that the code re-factor is complete, will we see a consistent patching release like before (patch every week or two)?

I'd rather see smaller more frequent patches rather than large less frequent patches.
  3. Styo

Manor Lords - deep but clunky

Oh, interesting. Following.
  4. Styo

When are there going to be more servers in more places?

My guess is you don't live in the west coast and don't realize they literally have ZERO servers here.
    Do you have a list of servers and their IPs?
  5. Styo

When are there going to be more servers in more places?

More servers isn't the problem, we need the servers to be in a browser and not by match making.
  6. Styo

Multiplayer is dying.

IMHO they need to get rid of the match maker for Siege and just list them in the server browser. I want to find a server and join it for some quick play. I don't want to wait 20 minutes and hope to play.
  7. Styo

Sieges are now 30v30

I still can't get into a Siege match... Waited for 30 minutes today...
  8. Styo

PRIVATE SERVERS

Captain, Skirmish and Siege are only available through matchmaking right now, meaning that if you want to play Captain mode with your friends you need to make a party and queue for it. Those two servers that you can see are TDM servers.

As for server files, we still have quite a bit of work to do before we are ready to share them.

For Warband, I used to play MP majority of the time. With no private servers, I don't feel like sitting for 20 minutes attempting to play siege. I can't imagine that I'm not the only one who like to jump on a server in their spare 20 minutes and just play.

Either get more servers or fix the matchmaking. Alternative option is to do both.
  9. Styo

Impossible Lord Recruiting

Level up your charm. Once you do, it's a lot easier and cheaper. Also if you get one ineffective outcome, stop the conversation as if you keep going, you will never be able to recruit them again in the future.
  10. Styo

should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

Where are your sources?
    The Dev diaries they posted a long time ago....
  11. Styo

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

Small, but appreciated!
  12. Styo

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Yep, new patch!
  13. Styo

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Any reason this was unpinned?
  14. Styo

A response to all the complaining about the recent economy changes

Exactly.

Like personally I don't even give a damn about Caravans because I don't even use them, I make money just warmongering, but I also think they shouldn't be wasting their time trying to balance the early game economy when so much content in the game isn't even implemented yet. Priorities should be...

Gamebreaking bugs > Content > Minor Bugs > Is everything working? > Ok, now balance it

With the latest patches someone or maybe a team of people seems to be focused on trying to balance the early game economy when most of the features that will effect the economy aren't even in the game yet. If you balance the economy without those things existing, you're just going to have to rebalance it once they are. So don't waste your time. Work on something more useful.

This, they should focus on adding more content before balancing the game. Who knows, maybe if the new content they add such as adjusting your caravan size, etc it could just balance the game without having the developers intervene and nerf something.
  15. Styo

How long do your caravans last on e1.2.0 and e1.1.0?

I don't mind them getting destroyed, I'm just more annoyed at retrieving the companions and having to recreate the caravan. If they just automate that then I think it will be better.
Back
Top Bottom