Recent content by StylesM

1. StylesM

the mod is dead or alive?

Haven´t seen update of this mode anywhere on the internet for years.
    And the possible leader of the project - The Ulrich von Liechtenstein - was not been online on forum since january 2015.
    Nobody even speaks about this mod anywhere.

So unfortunetaly.... this comes to the conclusion that the mod is DEAD.

I´m very sad because in my opinion ...this was THE best mod i ever played in Mount and blade ...and it had a very good potential to become worlds known best late medieval mod for the game.
    The appereance of knights in plate armor changed the gameplay drasticaly.....
    And other new features i liked - namely some animations like half-swording took my breath.

If there is still in the world some capable modder team ...they should look into it ....and make a rework or at least another continuation
    This period deserves it!!! :smile:
  2. StylesM

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

matmohair1 said:
    It will be released when its done !!!
    that's why its in the "The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction" section
    patience is a virtue, the longer the waiting process the better the results.
    Rome wasn't built in a Day !

rome-wasn-t-built-in_1332569722_epiclolcom.jpg

Deinosuchus_Patience_by_Megamothius.jpg

I guess that if the game will be bigger ... the better computer you´ll need on that ... i can imagine how many crashes will people have on such project ... sometimes it´s just better to set up things on light ... not to have a game with overstuff.
  3. StylesM

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

kuauik said:
    killerrabbit said:
    I am 100% sure my pc can handle it, and i have the same problems.

After leaving a town, speaking, or after a battle (no matter what siz) my game crashes from time to time, pretty annoying.
    its the automatic saving that causing the crashes,when you look into the rgl.log file,the last notes before crash it say  "saving header "or something like that
    Určitě?? :grin:    I´ll be Damned if it works ... :wink:
  4. StylesM

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Frostysmittyjaja said:
    :shock: I thought I was the only one with this problem :!: dayum.
      :grin: Well ...it looks like that modders must focus first on this problem... and after that make something new to the game ...
    However , i think , that this problem cannot be solved ... cause there is just too many of things in the game ...and the game itself  just can´t make it run..
  5. StylesM

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Frostysmittyjaja said:
    StylesM said:
    The game is crashing almost everytime ... the things like end of the battle ... leaving of the castle, or city ... After chatting with lords.... etc... It´s really **** me up :grin:
    Well ...don´t know the reason ... Can somebody help me out??

I crash alot... sometimes in battles, after battles, speaking. Kinda annoying really :/
    Yup ... veeeery annoying :grin: For example - I win the battle about 300 vs 400 ... and watching of the black screen after all is really depressing for me :grin:
  6. StylesM

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

The game is crashing almost everytime ... the things like end of the battle ... leaving of the castle, or city ... After chatting with lords.... etc... It´s really **** me up :grin:
    Well ...don´t know the reason ... Can somebody help me out??
  7. StylesM

When you will release new vers ?

gutsaxe said:
    i'm waiting for the next version to come out WITH an installer, i havent got the time to install each little  update and bugfix
    Hmmmph... I think that the version with the Fully-Loaded Installer will be in the 1.0 ... However ...when it comes? :grin: ..
    That´s in the stars.
    Or Just ask someone who works on it ...  Don´t think that somebody will be able to tell you..
  8. StylesM

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Bailian said:
    StylesM said:
    Bailian said:
    DrTomas said:
    Bailian said:
    How come the hospitaller low rank troops (crossbowmen and footmen i think) have a red cross on their armour instead of a white one?

And why do the low rank templars have black armour instead of white? (the same armour as the hospitallers)

Low rank hospitalers use low rank templar armor, probably there armor haven't been done yet(you know, the mod is in alpha and all..).
    Low rank templars did wear black. Only high rank templars weared white.

ahh right fair enough :smile:
    Anyway ..... Think you´re goddamn right with those Kettlehats :grin: ...there is too many of them..
    Don´t think that they wore such an amount like this ...

Oh ..and btw :  I thought that only Templar Sergeants wore the Black ones white red cross.

yeahh i know man i know, kettle hats ARE good, but too much of the same hat gets kind of like, boring i suppose :smile:

beside that this mod is actually fantastic, dont get me wrong i'm not trying to give it digs or anything
    Don´t know if it´s Boring ....but funny for sure :grin:
    Anyway ....I think that would be good make the specific trooptree for all the Kingdoms.
    By some time of course.
    Yup .. and I agree ...this mod is really fantastic ... keep up the work guys and everything gets fine.
  9. StylesM

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Bailian said:
    DrTomas said:
    Bailian said:
    How come the hospitaller low rank troops (crossbowmen and footmen i think) have a red cross on their armour instead of a white one?

And why do the low rank templars have black armour instead of white? (the same armour as the hospitallers)

Low rank hospitalers use low rank templar armor, probably there armor haven't been done yet(you know, the mod is in alpha and all..).
    Low rank templars did wear black. Only high rank templars weared white.

ahh right fair enough :smile:
    Anyway ..... Think you´re goddamn right with those Kettlehats :grin: ...there is too many of them..
    Don´t think that they wore such an amount like this ...

Oh ..and btw :  I thought that only Templar Sergeants wore the Black ones white red cross.
  10. StylesM

Help needed - 3d modelling and texturing

kuauik said:
    great helm was done for several mods mabe 10000 times,its the most done helmet in M&B comunity,i suggest to stick with some "never been done" helmets,but Kurunt its your decision what  to do :wink:
    :grin: Yeah ... it´s up to you Kurunt :wink:

To Kuauik: 10000x je to tu možná :grin: ...ale né všechny typy :grin: ... já myslím že čím víc všeho tím líp ne??

BTW : Instead of helmets will be most greatfull if somebody can make more Armor models .... There is horrible small amount of them.
  11. StylesM

Arbor said:
    StylesM said:
    othr said:
    Sure Kurunt just give me the goodiez.

Oh and I am an Assasin's creed fan, love that game.  Not for its historic aspects but, I dunno, I just like stabbing pixels!
    And are you up for makin´ that armor to the mod?? Cause I still think that it belongs to that age ... However ...I cannot support it with historical informations :sad:

150px-Crusader.jpg

Assassins creed was during the 3rd crusade, in like 1191 or something.
    That´s the thing what i know .... I´m not that so bad informed :grin:
  12. StylesM

othr said:
    Sure Kurunt just give me the goodiez.

Oh and I am an Assasin's creed fan, love that game.  Not for its historic aspects but, I dunno, I just like stabbing pixels!
    And are you up for makin´ that armor to the mod?? Cause I still think that it belongs to that age ... However ...I cannot support it with historical informations :sad:

BTW : I think that it belongs to that age because of single crusaders what made them their own protection like is this armcover bonus. Well ... i mean the veterans .... what know what to expect from the battle ... sou they made these plates for arm (Becouse the arms was the one of most frequently place to hit the enemy)

150px-Crusader.jpg

13. StylesM

Amundr said:
    kurunt said:
    Good picture... slurp! I feel the desire of modeling it!  :twisted:
    But I have to finish my job
    You could take a look at these different versions aswell. :smile:
    They have a few others there id like to see ingame aswell.
    Like these.
    norman_helm_3a.jpg
    norman_helm_3b.jpg
    viking_helm_8a.jpg
    viking_helm_8c.jpg
    viking_helm_8e.jpg
    Pretty hot helmets Buddy!! Want to see ´em in the game too :smile:)
    Especialy the Great helmets (Don´t Judge me :grin: .... I can´t help myself ...but a like these crusaders Headcovers !! :grin:)
  14. StylesM

kurunt said:
    Good picture... slurp! I feel the desire of modeling it!  :twisted:
    But I have to finish my job
    :grin:
    I´ll be happy if anybody can make some more of the Crusader Equipment.
    And i mean even new models of armors .... not just a textures.
    Can´t do it myself ... because i´m pretty noob with 3d moddeling :grin:
    Only thing what i am great with is Texturing ....
Back
Top Bottom