Recent content by Stuntman Bob

1. SP - General 1.4.1 General Feedback & Suggestions

I wouldnt mind the grind if i didnt have to relevel a character after they die lol.

Unlocks all smithing items dies before able to craft masterwork gear lol
  2. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

We currently do not have such plans.

Aww man. I appreciate the reply tho. I hope you consider giving us this option a lot of posts here and Steam about players wanting to play without the new mechanic.
  3. Training For Kids

I'd rather sell the kids lol
  4. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Any plans about players being able to turn off aging or at least aging death so we can play it like a Mount and Blade game? Devs still havent said anything even tho there are plenty of big threads on it.
    @Duh_TaleWorlds
  5. This game should be on TW's Radar. Inspiration for dynasties system

I really dont care for the dynasty system. I didnt buy Crusader Kings when I payed for this game. Gimme Mount and Blade please.
  6. Where's the patch, TW.

Indeed, usually the platforms games are on will have something to say about it. Then there are lawsuits and such that are more common in north America, but I believe lots of places in Europe have some strict pro-consumer laws on these types of things whereby technically early access is considered somewhat of a pre-order and that has all kinds of different protections. Regardless though, it's always good to keep in mind as a consumer you're not simply at the mercy of the developer deciding to be ****ty, often platforms and publishers want to avoid this kind of bad PR anyway.

Not that I agree or disagree with anything in this thread, just thought I'd point out some inaccuracies posted.
    Agreed. I personally think TW has done a great job with updates and early access release.
  7. Where's the patch, TW.

Emmm not exactly, I believe I've received my money back for a few games that were in early access on steam and just closed up shop.

Stomping lands immediately comes to mind, a dinosaur like game with a great premise. A couple months in all communication stopped along with development. Steam refunded me the full price of the game no questions asked when I had like 60 hours into it. There is a precedent for games to not just "stop" development, they can slow down and what not. But I believe even things like Kickstarter demand that companies continue to work on what they promised. See "Chronicles of Elyria" right now for a game that tried to shut down after taking money, realized there could be legal trouble and immediately tried to save their own skin by saying they're still working on the game.
    If not legal troubles platforms like Steam or Kickstarter can always take action. There are reasons to finish a game and for gamers to expect what they were sold.
  8. Where's the patch, TW.

there's one promised feature completely missing, kingdom and family management, a shallow update with a ****ty system and its done, no fraud.
    Ok. If they did that there would be no more obligation.
  9. Where's the patch, TW.

what laws would it exactly break? they would have updated the game and released it as they saw fit, nothing you can do there, no lawsuit, no nothing, you have no control over what the game is supposed to be, you don't like it? your problem. It's not like they released a 40mb game for 40€, there's enough to justify the price.
    p.s. i'm not talking about you specifically by the way.
    If they sold a game as early access on promised features and then closed shop before delivering promised that is basically fraud. Fly by night charlatans operate that way. There are consumer protection laws in some countries that would protect buyers from practices like this. Ubisoft and EA have been in trouble in Australia a few times because of it.
  10. Where's the patch, TW.

nope, never mentioned anything about the timeline of updates, they could have done a couple of ****ty updates 2 months in and called it a day, they'd still have all the money and these people wouldn't get 1 cent back.
    I think that would be fraud or at least probably break some laws. Possibly a lawsuit if a dev did something like that or maybe being barred from using Steam.
  11. Where's the patch, TW.

its pointless even saying that, these people think they are owed something, the devs could shut down talewords tomorrow and they wouldn't see one cent back, plus its holidays, yesterday was the weekend, there's a global pandemic and ramadan is going on all at the same time.
    I'm gonna repeat myself, some people in these forum as so ****ing entitled its disgusting.
    Well paying customers are entitled to a product as advertised. But was it advertised as being updated every week?
  12. Where's the patch, TW.

We don't need "every other day". Once a week or so should suffice. The last stable patch was 11 days ago, the game is still such buggy mess despite multiple patches (some things even degraded since 1.0 release), lacking even the basic content like perks. We're losing patience.
    Lot of other developers havent had that much success with releasing EA title, and i am pretty sure TW knew how hyped the game was, so the sales werent a surprise. Of course when you get so much sales of it, you can expect more demands from the people, and if its not delivered or at least not explained, well then the complains start, at first slowly and then, well its like an avalanche...
    I am not sure if you are following the announcements from TW. People are not complaining about no patches coming out EVERY OTHER DAY. TW has promised to do weekly updates with beta branches and later alpha branches. Now we don't see any alpha branches, and there had not been an update for more than a week.
    It would be fine if TW comes out and explains what is happening here. Are they enjoying a holiday, which is fine btw? Is there a change of plan? Any new developments that may need more time? Any of these would satisfy a majority of the screaming players. But nothing, radio silent. So I say the complaining sentiments of the community are well justified.
    Ok. Fair points. I'm not a fan of roadmaps or fixed schedules for developers as it makes them focus only on specific promises and rushes testing and implementation and that often leads to bugs and halfassed features and fixes.
  13. Where's the patch, TW.

I dont know why everyone is so mad about a patch not being here every other day they've done a good job updating this game so far. A lot of other developers have gone much longer with much less patches and they still have bigger errors. TW is doing great if you ask me.
  14. There's will be an option for turn on/off the aging in future, right?

EvUiV7E.png

:smile:
  15. Aging, death, and children

good gawd. Stop it plox. The aging is a mechanic that was announced like 8 years ago, you don't like it? Refund the game
    lol no

EvUiV7E.png
Back
Top Bottom