Recent content by StunningKaiser

1. StunningKaiser

South American Player Ratings

sorry for being disrespectfull, I was trying to have fun
    I mean, i don't think you were trying to offend us in any way, the fact is that this is a competition league and you should not play at 50% just because you think the other Team is not worth it. We actually are playing this for fun because we have no real chance of achieve anything important in this league, but aside of that, also try to give the best of us.
  2. StunningKaiser

Kaiser, do you even think I'm gonna take the match agaisnt you guys seriously? lmao
    You actually should have done that, otherwise is disrespectful.
  3. StunningKaiser

Bunny Yesterday you got killed many times by someone that is not even in this Ranking LoL.
    (i mean no harm, just saying).

unknown.png

unknown.png
  4. StunningKaiser

We want South American servers

We know that we have a lot of community members from South America and I believe we do intend to offer official servers there at some point in the future. However, it won't be during the beta, and possibly not for the start of EA.

We understand that it may be difficult to Host a Server for SA since its a big Geographic Region and with less players thant EU/NA. But i think you should know that Brasil has a group of more than 33.000 Member for the Warband/Napoleonic Comunity, there are a lot of people for Uruguay, Paraguay too. Also Argentine and Chile have their own communities, each one of more than 1500 members. Even people form the Caribean region has Ping issues since they are in the middle of NA and SA, and they have 110-130 ping in both regions. I think it would be awesome if we at least have the oportunity to show our support to the game.
  5. StunningKaiser

Bannerlord Argentina

Vengo a decir Presente
  6. StunningKaiser

[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Fastest is for public play, normal is 'normal'. If you believe your scene is at its ultimate height and your ruleset is superior then good for you, but we started there 5 years ago. Your essentially pagans to us, we are just trying to bring enlightenment to you and your scene. I am even one of the people who spammed Mynes to get into contact with you guys so you can have your own MM server which can help train and bring in new players like it has for our scene.

We started 9 to 10 years ago playing competitively and we have polished the rules as time went by. You're essentially a BOT who is pretending to be a player, we are trying to add some flavor to your bland way of playing. You look like hypocrite accusing SA players of believing that our way of playing is perfect when you think your own way of playing is perfect.
Back
Top Bottom