Recent content by Stromming

1. Stromming

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

This wasn't a regular patch targeted at your gameplay experience. It concerned backend pipeline adjustments.
    Will it break my mods though?
  2. Stromming

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Hotfix 21/12/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when ranged troops ran out-of-ammo. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when loading "Order of Battle" configurations.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the "Order of Battle" stage.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the "Revenue Farming" quest.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader while waiting in a village.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest active.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Notable wants his/her daughter found" quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain after a quest was completed.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another formation in the "Order of Battle" screen.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop type of a formation.
    • Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
    • Fixed a bug that gave the player a "Missing Formations" warning in the "Order of Battle" screen when helping other parties.
    • Fixed a problem related to Radagos' execution.

Changes
    • Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of "Order of Battle" configurations.
    • Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the "Order of Battle" screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting "Beta X Wins" badges. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
    Could you at least let us downgrade from patches, or opt-in or something.

I spent 1 hour fixing the mods I need today to play, and a few hours later, a patch comes in that breaks everything >_>
  3. Stromming

Where are the Devs

Just do what I did, take a long freaking break from the forums.
    TW don't care about the fans or the members of this community as long as they can push their vision and make money doing it.
    They don't give two ****s about communicating with us.

And it's not individual staff members fault or decision. TW leadership is severely messed up and if you read glassdoor reviews you can see that staff that has left has highlighted the same issues.

Leave now, and come back in a few months or a year, and maybe the game will be in a better state... maybe. And otherwise there will maybe be modders to help fix the game (unless more quit because of TW).

I have 0 faith left in TW just like I don't have any left for Take-Two, EA, Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, CD Projekt etc.
  4. Stromming

Base Bannerlord is better than base Warband

While Bannerlord lacks a metric ****-ton of things that it SHOULD have, I do think it is better than Native Warband. However, is that really a big accomplishment? Warband was made great by modders and the fact that TW managed to make a product better than Warband is not something to be overly proud of considering the background of the game.

If TW did not manage to make it better than Vanilla Warband, that's honestly pathetic.
  5. Stromming

Giving commands after a battle is now nonexistent

What if part of the primary reason for this "feature" is to limit the number of prisoners you get, and in that way slightly affect the amount of cash you get from battles? After all, battles are easily the most profitable endeavor in game, by a very wide margin. Aside from straight up reducing the amount of loot you get, this way they gave you a slight hit to income from battles as well.
    Loot is hella more valuable though I've found. Most prisoners are usually low tier and garbage value.
  6. Stromming

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

You and the majority of steam review users are happy with Bannerlord today, that's fine, but that's also an ad populum.
    Don't expect this guy to know what an informal fallacy is :grin:
  7. Stromming

Your laugther shows your lack of arguments, thereby making mine more solid and right. Saying that something is dumb without explaining why also shows your lack of argumentative capability.

There have been some solid arguments made against my case in this thread, but you were unable to follow suit, your ineptitude to even meme against me shows what a lack of character and wits you have.

Also, using the sword is the only way to truly win an argument. Our words here are pointless in the end, since the devs decide. And they are on the right course I would say.

Or perhaps we should also use wit, but I bet yours would be nothing but ****. Like the Stromming you are, stuck in a fish's jar. Eyed by giants better than you, so please, sho-shoo. If your seas are as conquerable as your pleas, then your arguments are nothing but fleas. Have you had enough? Or will you post more useless stuff?

OT: I want to clarify that I have nothing against improved features and diplomacy, like the title, I question the use of CK3 type diplomacy. Since it will slow down the game significantly in my opinion.
    Me mocking you and believing that your argument is dumb as all heck, doesn't make you magically more correct.
    You don't like democracy, I take it?

Of course opinions shared by the largest group are better or the best. And, like you said, more relevant too.
    This is a great example as to how retarded your logic is.

So if we take one Nobel prize winner, an expert in his or her field, and pit them against 10 random strangers off the street that believe the same thing, people with no education in the subject. Would they be more correct or have a better opinion than the expert? Of course not.
  8. Stromming

Which 3 major features from Warband or Devblogs do you want the most in Bannerlord?

This is not how you will facilitate communication with a developer. It very much entices me to simply ignore and move on. It very much discourages others from participating at all. Same goes for the signature that seeks to present developers that are communicating with you in a bad light.
    You are right about that, and I appreciate it when dev's take their time to talk to us.

I am just butthurt because of this

“By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

Community managers are very rarely seen (outside of bug forum), mostly it is devs such as yourself, and you shouldn't have to take the brunt.

I should act better, as should a lot of the community, but it's not only out fault when we get salty and upset due to broken promises and lack of communication on TW's part.

But let's also be honest... TW as a company (not individual devs) ignore the community all the time, even when we are behaving perfectly.
  9. Stromming

You don't like democracy, I take it?

Of course opinions shared by the largest group are better or the best. And, like you said, more relevant too.
    HAHAHAH. That's funny bro.

That is the dumbest argument I've heard in a long time for why a certain opinion is better.
  10. Stromming

Which 3 major features from Warband or Devblogs do you want the most in Bannerlord?

Turns out ıt wasn't actually in the crime and punishment one from what I can tell :iamamoron: but it still comes closest to Rungsted's claim of having a dedicated dev blog.
    So is this something we will get since it's still advertised on the steam store page? Or is it just another blatant lie?

I appreciate you communicating with us, even though it's not your job (where are the real community managers?), but it seems like you glossed over this point because there isn't actually a solid defense for why this feature was dropped, at least none that seems to have been communicated.
  11. Stromming

Development Update #8 when?

Don't hold your breath
  12. Stromming

Making console port instead of improving EA on PC. Why is it worthless.

Making AI even stupider?
    Yes, but he has also said that since then, there was no need to make AI more stupid as they were able to spread out / speed up the AI calculations.
    As far as I gather however, we can forget them actually improving the AI, as they still need to hit FPS targets for consoles.

Basically, most of the downgrades that we've witnessed over the course of the EA and features that weren't implemented from devblogs are either because of:

1. Consoles
    2. TW's own incompetence
    3. TW's misguided opinion of what fan wants
    4. TW's horrible management
  13. Stromming

Smithing 1.6

The unlock recipe thing is pretty ****.
    In my last playthrough on 1.5.9 i smelted thousands of weapons and crafted hundreds of super high tier weapons that give a lot of exp, and i barely got any glaive heads with swing option. Like this **** is ridiculous.
  14. Stromming

Freelancer

I think this is a fantastic mod and a fun alternative way to play early game. Of course the only way to use this mod properly is to use the Sandbox start rather than Campaign, but since the mod doesn't support 1.5.10 or 1.6... that's sort of a kick in the nuts
Back
Top Bottom