Recent content by Strategyman

1. Strategyman

New Role Play Ideas?

Well this community used to be fun, but shortly after my first 3 rps I found a way better site and had a blast. Its for all kinds of rpers, those who aren't into serious story as much, those who are. Steampunk, vampire drama. Almost anything you can throw at it is here. http://roleplayerguild.com/index.php Very diverse and great community.
  2. Strategyman

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Received this while trying to register on the MBX forum:
    Error: ! Maximum daily usage limit reached. If you need a higher usage limit, please contact us.
    Please contact us to resolve this issue.

I saw this was resolved before or seemed that way. But since there was no mention of how to get around this can someone help me too?
  3. Strategyman

New Role Play Ideas?

By the way I am now active, I might post up another large lore section and rp section just for the heck of it. I've done some rps on other sites and decided to come back here for the heck of it see if ya people are kicking for a good rp.
  4. Strategyman

CRPG need help can't make an account at all

First of all sorry for posting here but it seems I am out of options, I have looked on the crpg forums for this problem but it seems to no avail, so now I ask help from here truly sorry. Hey guys I am having a problem of getting into CRPG at all, heres the info, first of all I have played CRPG...
  5. Strategyman

By the Gods!

I had a cool encounter too, I've just reached my first encounter with astrea or something, can't remember how to spell. However I just got the encounter after declaring for Pendor, Astrea said that I would need this bow for the battles to come, and received a Ruby Rune Bow! I can barely use it with a prof. of 210 and 8 power draw! But on the other hand the thing one shots almost anything with bodkins, and definitely one shots with Noldor arrows, it has definitely come in handy on many occasions!
  6. Strategyman

New Role Play Ideas?

Heh that is very much similar to Kotr rping, I like that.
  7. Strategyman

The Drama of Civilization Off-Topic Thread

Eino said:
    Seems a bit too complicated for my feeble newbish mind. Bugger, it semt so intresting.
    It isn't that complicated, its just a book, it gives you the background you need to make a proper character that's all; however this rp will be a hobby so if you don't like it, that's ok thanks for looking through I appreciate it.
  8. Strategyman

The Drama of Civilization Off-Topic Thread

Shot at 2010-08-22 (the following image belongs to its rightful owner/owners) The Main RP Thread: The Lore/info Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162494.msg3926237.html#msg3926237 This thread's purpose is for the listing of rules, characters, and off-topic discussions, or...
  9. Strategyman

New Role Play Ideas?

LoTR ewww I love the series but I hate rping in series I love, makes me feel as if I am not being creative enough, I've been lurking alot btw.
  10. Strategyman

Medusa's Blood

Hey thanks alot. Now it is time to get myself a gorgon  :twisted:
  11. Strategyman

Medusa's Blood

Hello I hope not to disrupt anyone but on the other hand I have had my eye on the Medusa's Blood set, now the hint is that gorgons enjoy heat, so I went to the lands of the Khergits and searched every corner, then I looked in the taverns. Afterwards I concluded that the only way a gorgon could...
  12. Strategyman

The Drama of Civilization(Lore,History,Culture,and Tech)

(The following picture has been used for non-profit reasons and rightfully belongs to the owner/owners) This thread is purposed for the addition of lore,history,culture, and tech for "The Drama of Civilization" scifi RP. Please do not post on this thread without my permission. The Main RP...
  13. Strategyman

Mod not working. Need installation help

HTAPAWASO said:
    Strategyman said:
    I use Rarzilla, works great for my style, which it unpacks all the files instantly and directly, my problem so far is that when I get on a server, I have 0 gold, nobody running around in sight, and theres two faction called universal class, Is that supposed to be there? The universal Class thing i mean. Oh forgot one thing, and theres nobody on the server list, my connection is fine, (to the internet) but I have 0 ping which means I am not on the server, have no idea, the only other time I saw something like this(excluding the strange factions) is from the mod of 1866.

Sounds like you just joined an empty server.

You're meant to have 0 gold, the factions are correct, and having 0 ping is a common bug in Warband itself and not related to the mod.

NOPE it says theres like 15 pppl on it then there is none, also the 22nd server works fine no problems, it seems the encounter with the original map creates a bug for me no idea what it is.
  14. Strategyman

Mod not working. Need installation help

I use Rarzilla, works great for my style, which it unpacks all the files instantly and directly, my problem so far is that when I get on a server, I have 0 gold, nobody running around in sight, and theres two faction called universal class, Is that supposed to be there? The universal Class thing i mean. Oh forgot one thing, and theres nobody on the server list, my connection is fine, (to the internet) but I have 0 ping which means I am not on the server, have no idea, the only other time I saw something like this(excluding the strange factions) is from the mod of 1866.
  15. Strategyman

Space RP (Galactic Sin) Off-topic chatter.

I am back, MAWHAHAHA, time to write a juicy flashback and bombard you with useless information since you can never use it in the rp HAHAHAHA! Oh and yes I will read the rp so I can be up to date.
    :twisted:

Sincerely,
    Strategyman
Back
Top Bottom