Recent content by stormwizzy

1. Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

Hmm...
    Well it would be strange if I started story, finished it and the game was converted to sandbox that likes and dislikes are different.

But you refer to sandbox right? Well we will see if that is right. :smile: Anyway thanks for the list, it filled out some blanks in mine. (And I will hopefully see if there are clashes. I hope there is none).
    So far though I like having the girls in my party (so it becomes a smaller band sadly. Must... not.. finish pagan extra storyline :razz:
  2. Did Battle of Aescesdun occur in real history?

Well there was a battle there. Googled it and found a link towards a wiki.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkshire_Downs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ashdown
  3. Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

Thanks Baki  (for google link) and Rarilmar (for helping it becoming "active" :wink: )

The google document looks good and it follows the standard 2 dislike, 1 like.
    I do got a question.
    In my story (reforged version) it looked like Egil liked Reginhardm, unlike the google document which states Brynhild. Can someone confirm either?

4. The Most important Poll: Morrigan or Solveig?

TheGoodDarius said:
    "Morrigan or Solveig?"

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Yup, that was my thought aswell. Both please :grin:
  5. Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

Did a little run through the Remade edition, well companionwise (Sandbox).
    There seems to be some new likes or dislikes. Here is what I've gotten so far.
    Agathinos: Likes Ailchu; Dislikes Asbjorn
    Ailchu: Likes Agathinos; Dislikes Ceawlin
    Asbjorn: Likes Bodo ; Dislikes Agathinos
    Beda: Likes Agathinos ; Dislikes Solveig
    Bodo: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Helgi
    Brunhild: Likes Clovis ; Dislikes Reginhard
    Caio : Likes Egil ; Dislikes Beda, Dwyvei
    Ceawlin : Likes Solveig ; Dislikes Ailchu
    Clovis: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Egil
    Donnachad: Likes Morgant ; Dislikes Dwyvei (any pict really)
    Dwyvei: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Donnachad
    Egil: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Clovis, Morgant
    Helgi: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Egil
    Morgant: Likes Donnachad ; Dislikes Solveig
    Reginhard: Likes Helgi ; Dislikes Brunhild
    Solveig: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Reginhard
    Thats my result so far after having them all in my company in one go, beating smaller bands to a pulp and occationally just letting days fly by. I posted this list when they stopped notifying me of their dislikes after beating several lesser bands in one go. So do anyone got confirmed Dislikes that I've not gotten so far?
  6. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

Arcanum said:
    Elensil the Numenorean said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    Yeah it's on hold for now.

So kick back and relax. Enjoy 3.61 :wink:

Mitchy i love your new avatar... did you know that the mouth of sauron was a black numenor at the beginning?

I hope how he died isn't indicative of the majority of the Numenoreans >.>

I doubt the majority of the black Numenoreans are the same as "The Mouth of Sauron". Its not my impression of them after reading what little is written about "The Mouths" past. (He had forgotten everything, even his past).
    The Corsairs would be one similarity, but I also believe they are not that many in Midgard. Isildurs followers were the majority is my impression.
    But that they see Sauron as their Master and have a hate for Gondor, that I do believe.
    (ofc I could be wrong)
  7. A few questions (jatu, and fighting for claimants)

Gregory should be.  It has not happened much in my current game, but in another game a lord would leave a faction (getting indicted for treason), join another and get indicted in that faction aswell .... and so the dance would go and end up in his original faction.  :razz:
    The Kings do not have a super memory it seems.
  8. POP 3.61 patch RELEASED

"Especially if you add the innocent tweak that you can´t swear vasselage to another kingdom but yours after you took a minor faction sacked town. The PC should be forced to autmatically declare souverignity after he conquers such a town and doesn´t hold at least a village."

@Noosers
    I think such a thing is already in place, kinda (not fully as you suggested).
    Example: Laria was attacked and sacked by the Noldor, the Empire took advantage of this and took the town. Save game!
    I wanted to see if it was possible to get some nice holdings so I took Laria from the Empire and ran to Ulric to join Sarleon. Ulric refused to accept my desire to join Sarleon telling me he would not have any lord with stolen territories.
    Sadly I do not remember if I ran to another lord to check if I could join them. 

In my save game though, the only places that has been sacked is Laria and Cez. Marleons have been tried, but they left quickly. It is so strange seeing D'shar holding Cez... :smile: (Since there is so much Empire land between them and the nearest D'shar village.) (Only thing that would have been sweeter with the sacking of cities were if they took them for their own. (muhaha)
  9. Suggestion Thread for Post POP 3.6

Ok, after the revelation of the customizable order, and the screens (info) of other factions making orders...

I have felt that if the Order of the Griffon was to be resurrected, the player had to make them. (Thus I feel they always belong to the player) Are there some Orders that will remain player only? Or will I have to save often during play and when a faction decides to make an order, reload in case the order I wanted (like Griffon, or silvermist) is the one a faction decided to make?
  10. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Ok disbelief kicked in.

I'm going to say.
    Well played Dev Team, well played.
  11. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

(Glee)
    Ok... either the devs are messing with us or...

Ok... I'll really look forward to the 1 of april now.  :shock: :grin:
  12. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Well played MadVader  :roll:  :lol:

(Dangit.. now my mind will be looking forward to that date anyway.. cause MadVader said it...)
  13. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Oh... my...  :shock: :shock: Those screens and what they might entail are just SWEET! :smile: Thank you.

Hmm speculation ok. Sieging (as mentioned) lesser factions just to make things more interesting. (And well there are many invading armies, so why should they not try to take lands?)
    This new lesser faction of snow... hmm maybe random script like the mines with random placement of castle/HQ?

Anyway, from just looking at those screens I look forward to once again (When warband gets its patch and 3.6 gets launched) don my armor and start a character in the wartorn lands of Pendor.  :grin:
  14. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

I so hope Warband's new patch arrives quickly. :smile:

Else I only have one or two things to say to the Dev team.
    First: You ROCK!
    Second: I said it before, I love the rich story and lore of this mod. PoP is to me what well Warband should have been.  :grin: So Dev team (Devs and mods.. everyone who is engaged in the project) if I had a hat I'd take it off for you. /emote Salute.
    I'd like to thank you for everything you have put into this mod (and will continue to do) of your time and resources to give us all one heck of a good game to play. 

Now I'll stay silent in this thread as I see this more of a thread for the Devs to post news, then us talking about negative stuff. (Like PoP being anything other then alive)
  15. All 24 stable 11-member companion combinations!

@Kalil
    I did promote Julia and Frederick to lords (common), before I promoted Donovan and (gah, Dawn fellow). During the wars, both Julia and Fred did get lands after the noble ones did.
    The complaints I did get though was from Nobles in other factions.
Back
Top Bottom