Recent content by Storander

1. Storander

B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

This looks awesome so far, cant wait for the SP update
  2. Storander

How is the game?

Its fun to play at the moment, but very clearly could use a LOT of work and added features. I got it the day it came out on steam with really high hopes. I don't know if its a budgeting issue or a lack of time allotment for this title, but improvements have been slow.  I find it really strange snowbird games is choosing to call this a finished title at this point (or at least a non-beta), as that is clearly not the case. There are a LOT of promised features not out yet, and certain aspects of the game feel very beta. For example, I have to play this game with music playing in the background as the soundtrack is basically non-existent. Sea battles are this eerily quiet affair, and have non of the rousing pirate themes I mentally associate with the age of sail. There's no exploring cities, no hidden treasure, no native tribes to fight and flee from, and a lot of the game feel somewhat stale. 

If youre simply asking if its fun to play? Then yes, it has its enjoyable moments. But Viking Conquest is far more feature rich at the moment for a Mount&Blade engine title, and Assassins Creed 4 or Pirates of the Caribbean with Build Mod is better as a pirate game. There is room for improvement, and this game is potentially quite promising if snowbird games continues to release updates, but at the moment its not really a finished title. Now that said.... it's still a pirate game with mount&blade combat and if I had to pinpoint one feature that is on point its the ship boarding. This is the only pirate game you'll play where you can get armor, using a bad ass halberd, snipe other sailors, and jump ship to ship. I've had some crazy fun boarding.

Overall I'd give this title a 6/10 right now with the potential for it to become a solid 8 in the near future if its actually updated like promised.
  3. Storander

So much want. Just as a a suggestion, the mod should incorporate some themes from the might&magic rpg series as well. There are tons and tons of creatures, armor, weapons, and ect that fit that same universe as heroes 3 in those games, and could offer a lot of content :grin:
  4. Storander

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

One quick question, is there any particular use for tournament medals in this version?
  5. Storander

Those new scenes look amazing  :shock:
  6. Storander

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate you all on an excellent mod release. I've been anxiously waiting for this release since the teaser a few years ago and have been having a blast with the new version. Great job. Music, armor and weapon models, the cities, all wonderfully done.

I've run into a few issues, namely:
    -No reward on tournaments, not even gaining my bets back when I win
    - When trying to sneak into a city I haven't been getting a pilgrims outfit or weapons.
    -Pathing issues for some of the scenes
    -I've found the troop trees for some of the factions (Pirates for example) a bit confusing. Some in game troop trees or more clear troop naming would be helpful
    -I don't know if it's intentional or not but the tavern keep pays very little for captured enemies.
    -Factions have been a bit too friendly in my game. Everyone has made peace with Chaos and it all seems a bit odd. I think a permanent war or peace mod could benefit the gameplay of the mod.

Thirdly, I think the addition of vampires and wood elves eventually would be cool, but I feel embarrassedly guilty suggesting this when we are already so spoiled by the massive number of unique factions we have already.  Overall, excellent work, this is already one of my favorite mods.
  7. Storander

Caribbean!

Just bought the Early Access for it. Anything Mount&Blade is a day one purchase for me  :grin:.
  8. Storander

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

This mod looks absolutely amazing. I can't believe I haven't seen this before!
  9. Storander

Excellent news! Can't wait to try out the new release  :grin:
  10. Storander

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

So much potential! Keep up the great work  :grin:
  11. Storander

Mr. Bio said:
    Hi there!
    We were quite busy these days, but now we are back, and i've got something to show you:

Titan's Cuirass
    titanscurrias.jpg

82614274.jpg

57041928.jpg

Thunder Helmet
    thunderhelmet.jpg

44574413.jpg

Sentinel's Shield
    sentinelsshield.jpg

72395911.jpg

Titan's Gladius
    titansgladius.jpg

11736899.jpg

89871154.jpg

Titan's Thunder
    titansthunder.jpg

26112549.jpg

30315095.jpg

Bow of the Sharpshooter
    bowofsharpshooter.jpg

97128036.jpg

54385933.jpg

Cloak of the Undead King
    cloakofthedead.jpg

62710175.jpg

33878568.jpg
    Hope you enjoyed! :smile:

Wow! The new gear looks amazing. Can't wait for a release. I'm afraid to see how armageddon's blade may be on the battlefield  :shock:
  12. Storander

SP Fantasy [WB] The Imperial Simulacrum: An Elder Scrolls Mod (Orcish Armor p.57)

That sounds like it could turn out really fun and interesting. I like the idea of mixing mount&blades strategic aspects with some of the more adventurous, questing features of TES.

I think as the mod develops you could add questlines, and factions (like the dark brotherhood for example) while still maintaining the overarching war going on over Tamriel and "traditional" mount&blade gameplay if you wanted to.   
  13. Storander

Model Previews

Very cool looking! I can't wait to see the new factions at work.
Back
Top Bottom