Recent content by StewVader

1. This game sucks

Agree 100% man. After the first few months of the EA, TW revealed their nature to the community and most of us figured out that the game was essentially done, with little to no improvements to be implemented.

Even when they tried to improved something, like perks, it was just as bad and boring as the first iteration.

Its actually kinda of tragic how bad this game is, given the decades of feedback on how to make a good successor.

It sucks.
  2. POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

Not sure how anyone could give this dumpster fire a positive review.

No immersion, no strategy or tactics, no diplomacy, nonsensical map and settlement placements, grindy boring gameplay loop, insufferable AI, ridiculous mechanics and that's just a handful of the serious problems.

Its just bad all the way down to its core.
  3. Bannerlord was a gift

Yet another troll remark, have you not read the thread. I have not called MostBlunted a troll, even though he say he is one himself. I am not a troll. Just because my opinions are far separated from yours does not mean I am what you call me, that's just your power fantasy to try and make my statements seem unimportant in the eyes of others. A very disingenuous attitude, one that any reasonable person can see through and know what you are about.

And if I need to explain it further there is just no hope for you ever understanding, sorry.

Dude. You are identified as the biggest troll in this whole community. Your years of shilling and craven simping for failwords achieved nothing. The game is still really really bad, boring, and undeveloped, and everyone knows it.

Bannerlord is one of the biggest grifts in gaming i've ever seen. A total bait and switch from what was promised and what was delivered.
  4. Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

Couldn't care less about an apology, but I'm genuinely intrigued as to what happened during development. My own theory is that Armagan was a victim of his own success and simply wasn't up to managing a team in an ever-increasing company rather than sitting around in his apartment wearing shorts whilst programming Warband. Woolly-headed direction and lack of focused leadership would be my guess. I reckon there's split resources between Bannerlord and a to be announced game as well, which would explain the glacial progress and crawl to the finish line.

True. I would take an explanation. I just want them to admit that they fell short and they know the game is not what was expected.
  5. Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

I don't trust them, personally, but I have to agree that asking for an apology's quite ridiculous, I mean, wouldn't change ****

I think acknowledging mistakes and admitting their were problems is a good first step to rebuilding their reputation - rather than pretending everything is great.
  6. Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

Lol, I never thought I'd live to see the day devs would be expected to apologize to people who bought a game (still in EA, mind you) and are disappointed at the result. Well, tough ****. You'll be disappointed for the rest of your lives if you haven't noticed, and I'm not talking about games only. What's next then, you go to a restaurant and order a meal for two, the food tastes like crap and you demand an apology?
    What if you buy some stocks that don't perform well? Will you demand an apology from Wall Street as well?

What puts me at ease is that the most vocal are always the same 2 men and a dog who are constantly resentful, mostly because the vast majority of the reviews are positive. I think I can understand their pain though - sometimes democracy ain't that fun, huh

Of course, I am kinda disappointed as well, I agree the game was dumbed down and still buggy - but hey, that's ok, maybe they will fix most of it, or the modders will add meaningful content. We will have to wait...and then some more.

So no TW, do not even think of apologizing. Do not let them instill the obnoxious canceling/doxxing(and any other stupid new slang you have to google) into gaming.

It ürür, kervan yürür

Does this sound like a demand?

"Honestly, I know its not much - but I think it would go a long way for someone from TWs to apologize and explain what happened"

No. It doesn't. Not sure what level of education you completed, but perhaps you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Nothing I said in my post is inaccurate. Sorry you are so triggered.

TW should explain what happened, and they should explain how they plan to fix it in the future. And PERSONALLY, I think they should apologize for falling so short of the bare minimum of expectations.
  7. Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

Honestly, I know its not much - but I think it would go a long way for someone from TWs to apologize and explain what happened. The game we got is not the game we were promised or expected. This has got to be one of the worst sand box games ever made. The forum is rife with well argued...
  8. CEO Statement regarding the release

Bannerlord has flaws, but no-one would be modding or enjoying this game if it was a "complete and total failure". Speaks more of a closed mind than an objective assessment.

Umm..okay... well I guess we see this differently. I think its fair to say, since the game lost 99% of its players, most players are both arguably and demonstrably not enjoying the game. Not to even mention the tenor of the forums, which is also demonstrably negative.

Also, the demand for modding speaks directly to how bad the vanilla version of this game turned out to be. People want to fundamentally change every aspect of the game because of its poor development choices, and lackluster content. Which I would argue hasn't really improved since the launch of the EA.

But i'm not going to argue with some simp. We all know how bad Bannerlord turned out. No reason to kick a dead horse.
  9. CEO Statement regarding the release

spiderwebkid-300x225.jpg

I thought this will be the game of my dreams, everything that Warband already had in better, bigger and expanded (+4k sheep texture).

Boy was I wrong....

Same brother. We were here criticizing the shortcomings in the very beginning, fighting the white knights like they were the AI armies in Bannerlord....

Its sad that everything we feared came to pass, and the game ended up a complete and total failure.
  10. Large Patch - Game still boring and bland AF

Even after the 1.8 patch the game is still incredibly boring and bland. As others have commented in other postings, the game loop is just incredibly boring and unsatisfying, and the "endgame" is a nebulous nonsensical mess. Sure this turd has been polished, but its still a giant turd. Thanks TW...
  11. Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

First of all you need to calm down.

Secondly - someone disagreeing with you does not make them X or Y. Use your own words instead of relying on meaningless tag-lines.

Thirdly- it's not criticism I take issue with - it's meaningless troll threads like this that add nothing to the conversation.

Hahahaha. This is rich. First, there is no emotion tied to any of this. I'm not emotionally invested in Bannerlord. I'm simply suggesting that TW sell the IP because I honestly think its a good business decision for them, and good for us.

Its good for them, because again, I honestly think they will not be able to hoodwink everyone again. They sold Bannerlord off of hype and false promises. Only an idiot would buy another game from TW after Bannerlord.

Its good for us, because maybe another developer will actually care about making Bannerlord an interesting game. With interesting choices, dialogue, and interconnected systems that GASP - actually effect the sandbox environment.

Secondly, you cry foul then play the victim. Its comical that you say HERE LOOK AT THIS DEV INTERACTING ALL THE TIME - yet we all know communication and feedback with TW has been ABYSMAL this entire EA. And denying that fact, just outs you as an abject TW simp to everyone who has followed the development of the game.

Thirdly, you may think its a troll thread, but I seriously wish they would sell this IP to anyone. Hell, sell it to the MORHAU or Chivalry people, or sell it to Amazon, who can poor tons of resources into the game. TW has demonstrated that literally anyone else would be better.
  12. Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

Duh_TW is literally here all the time!

You can see all the responses he has given here....

What more do you want? His phone number?

Are you seriously saying TW has done a good job communicating with the community and "working alongside our community...utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect"???

Are you really that much of an abject simp?
  13. Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

Notice you said 'Improvements'. I'm sorry no - that's not a hugely different game at all. Adding a little extra functionality onto some of the side-features does not create an entirely different game. Warband Diplomacy Mod added a lot. Was I not playing Warband then?

Because any common sense would tell you how unrealistic and frankly insane that statement is. Like what do you think is going to happen? TW are going to pop into the thread and go...

"You know what - actually that's a great idea let's do it!"

And let's remember we are talking about a game with 87% Positive reviews on steam. which has been consistently in steams top played game for 2 years...

Honestly, the game would be orders of magnitude better if TW came to the forums and accepted some of the feedback provided.

Especially this feedback.
  14. Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

This poll is pointless because TW would never do that.

They know the game is a long-term investment ... and it will bring them a lot more money... (mostly via Bannerlord mods that will be made in the future - prolonging the game's life-span and sales over many, many years)

Mods will extend the life of this game FAR into the future - TW DO know this, of course they do ... so they would never ever sell such a profitable IP. Not in a million years.

Having said that, Bannerlord's development is indeed a complete and utter joke. Everyone knows that.

We know that. The forum moderators (privately) know that ... I suspect even the core Dev Team at Taleworlds know very well that they are on a damage limitation mission at this stage.

It's 11 or 12 years of how NOT to develop a game...

People may well even study Bannerlord's development in the future as like a case-study in how not to do things - if more of the real 'behind-the-scenes' facts ever come out and see the light of day.

(Kind of like how 'No Man's Sky' could easily become a case study in how to rescue a product after a truly terrible launch).

You honestly think they will make more money off this community than a lump sum sale of the IP? I think you're way off. They burned the community too hard with this failure.
  15. Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

Why are you still here?

Honestly why are any of you still here? if you don't believe in the game - leave already, Why waste your time on something you don't like?

If you want to play AAA studios 5th Survival Shooter; go play that. Stop wasting time and effort.

Like I said, I haven't been around in a while. Checked the game out again, and was stunned by how little its actually changed from release. You literally do the same exact loop now as you did on day 1 of EA.

So I thought, I bet another developer could do way better than this and made this post, requesting TW sell the IP to competent developers. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

The question is, why are you here?
Back
Top Bottom