Recent content by Stewi0127

1. Stewi0127

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Hey I saw somewhere that the mod should be released sometime early 2014.
    will there be a beta before that or is it the beta version that would be release early 2014.
    Would be pretty cool to have the game released at the same time as the new season of GoT.
    But hey don't cut corner to make that happened. What usually makes a good game or mod is the work done on the details.

Also is there a possibility to get some more pictures from the work that as been done up to date?
    Like banners, troop, lords, Village, Town .......

2. Stewi0127

now I feel like I am going to asked a stupid question. But is this mod related to this one here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194610.0

Did this crew of modder take over that mod or this one is a whole different mod and we will see 2 Games of Thrones out there?

3. Stewi0127

Seem like there is a lot of talking about LOTR and not much about Game of Throne.
    I have to agree that which one is better is all about taste. LOTR can easily rally people to the cause of the men cause its basically them succeeding or the end of the world. Now who wouldn't like kill orcs.
    For that there is a mod already made for that. Just cutting through hordes of orcs.  Now Game of Throne is a whole new thing there. Cause not everyone will cheer for the same banner. Some love how cunning the Lannister are and will love them, others will like the senses of Honor of the Stark. So game of thrones is about how you do things cause its a war on several front and you don't want to be the one with the loosing hand.  I am a huge fan of LOTR cause its shows men working together to save what is left. But I have to admit Game of Thrones is simply how it is. Men fighting men for power or honor. LOTR was kind of an easy prediction I mean good ending men win, bad ending sauron win that is it. With Game of Thrones you never know who will be at the top of the game next.
  4. Stewi0127

Favorite Companion?

My favorite companion is Matheld. I always build and equip her like a Nord. One and axe,round shield 2 stack of javelin. as soon as I reach 4 ironflesh, 4powerstrike, 3 power throw and 3 shield she is blood thirsty. She keep winning or finishing 2nd in tournament. She get more kill then me if I am on foot. She is just crushing the resistance. She seem to have a grudge against sea raider.
  5. Stewi0127

Troop Tree Survey

reworked for me.
    First because of the name of the troops in the expanded one.
    They are confusing too me and I keep going to check the troop guide.
    I want to play not spend 15 min pondering what troop to use.
    Second Native have not seen much modification since original mount and blade
    Nord seem strong with the Native troop tree but I find that with proper strategy Reworked troop work great.

For all of those having issue with Nords try using command hold fire before asking them to charge.
    They are much more effective that way. MUCH MORE.
  6. Stewi0127

Warband (Floris): Enhance the NPC-Hero AI?

okay you might actually have change something in your game if your heroes doesn't work cause in mine they kick ***. I have Matheld, Firentis, Alayen and Lezalit all raised the same. Before raising any other skill for those 4 I raise strength to 15 and agility to 12. I put Ironflesh and power strike to 5 and weapon master to 4, also try to have shield to 4 as well so I can equip them with some of the best shield. Now out of the 4 my favorite one is Matheld cause when I do a Tournament she almost always finish second place ( me finishing first ). In the top Ten you can always see those 4 names. I equip them with heavy armor and fast weapon over damage point. So this way if they swing at same time as the enemies they hit home first giving them a good advantage. The ones with the big weapon always dies first.
  7. Stewi0127

Dark knight invasion?

If your looking for destroying some bad guys, there is on every single game I started, a bandit
    Now not sure if this is the right term Bandit Lord but its basically a forest bandit with a banner that as a whole bunch of forest bandit following him. Now I play with Normal life for me and my troop and High combat AI. Now in one of my game I decided to let them walk around, about 200-250 forest bandit, Now the kept attacking everything up to a point where it was not only band of forest bandit but a band of mix troop. I am still within first 150 days and I have about 100 men in my troops all tier 3 and above and every time I try to take them on I get put back in my place real quick. Even Lords are running away from them.  :shock:
  8. Stewi0127

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

I would like to know how can i get only part when I could customize my troop only.
    I would like that part of the mod only to change my troop.
    I would like to use the Knight of the swadian then infantry of the Nords and the archers of Vaegir.
    All by recruiting from my kingdom village.
    does someone have just that part of it as a add on instead of a complete new mod.
  9. Stewi0127

Troop Formations!

alabaman said:
    Well, I suppose this could be possible but since formations are generally useless (as seen in most mods) there should be some outside effects such as +20% armor or +20% or retarded **** like that.

Besides, coding them to seem effective would be like trying to stick your leg inside your anus - hard, yet possible.

I dont know where you ve seen that formation are useless.
    Just starting with warband for few week now (I know im couple years behind) but one of my best tatic is to have my infantry and archer stick in tight formation as possible. horse could come crash on my as much as they want a mix of rodok troops and nords got them killed in no time with minimun casualty. and from previous mod in the first mount and blade wedge work really but really good. help you punch through a group quickly get out and set yourself up for an other charge. with 150 off good troop i could go through thousand of enemys from and faction as long as you keep your troop mixed. so your extra bonus would make it way too easy.
  10. Stewi0127

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I have a problem setting up bridge on my maps that im creating.
    i cant set up bridge as it should be is seem always lower then terrain wich stop me from crossing.
    on caladria map ive notice that water where bridge are is elevated.
    how could i do it.
    a video link will be apreciated as per it easier to follow.
    thx
  11. Stewi0127

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

i got a problem I saw that you use BFR edit I'm not sure if it the real name because i can't find it anywhere so maybe if u can give me a hand on that one. Oh and by the way nice tutorial movie couldn't have been done better then that
Back
Top Bottom