Recent content by steeljacket488

1. What hardware components do I need to upgraded to make bannerlord run smoother?

Not sure you can at this point, SSD helps but even people with them and good builds are having problems. The Reg I played it on last night is i5 9600K at 5.0ghz, 32 gb or ram, RTX 2080 super, and a 2tb 1800mbs ssd. And it crashed and jerked all over the place, there is just things they need to fix right now. Some people with far less powerful rigs then the one I played are having no problems while others cant even play. So we just have to wait on TaleWorlds for some fixes.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make aging an option.

These are excellent ideas yes its to fast, but making a option to select would make the most people happy in the long run. In the short term, as I would think they will be focused on other problems right now, with crashes and bugs hopefully a modder can put longer days to years in.
  3. CPU for bannerlord

I'm running a i5 9600k @ 5.0ghz in 4k and having no problems.
  4. beta.taleworlds.com

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
    I've been a member since 2017 and if I knew you where giving out more keys I would have converse with you long before now. Been watching this game for years, and played the earlier ones just as long. Mont and Blade is like wine, it gets only better with age. So if your willing I'll take a key Sir.
  5. ? For Dev dynasties/families in EA

Being the game is not finished. Will the dynasty system make it into the EA? There are threads talking about families, but I couldn't find anyone asking this question.
  6. Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

I dont see them delaying this. They are working from home as it is, they can do patches just as well from there as they could the studio. Early access will give them some much needed revenue that they need with everything going on. Also lets face it, we will be beta testers in this giving them feedback and reporting bugs on a level they could not achieve with the numbers they have in there studio. Will I pay 50.00 bucks? Yes sir, Do I have a problem being a paying tester? No sir. I say give it to me already. On top of that thank you TaleWorlds for making games like this, as no one else does.
  7. Bannerlord beta key

As the title says, just seeing if anyone might have a key they might share. If not so be it, wait tell the end of the month I've been waiting this long so what is two more weeks to 8 years. But it would be cool to try the multiplayer if possible. Anyways like everyone else just counting the days to jump back into the world of Calradia. The old Mount&Blade games were some of the best overlooked gems of there time IMHO.

Take care all.

Back
Top Bottom