Recent content by STcloz

1. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

In my experience, that's a mixed bag.
    Yes. I oversimplified it. It's still AI, but not very intelligent.
  2. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

I will bring it up for discussion in a modding meeting.
    I'm truly grateful for any attempt.
    What's wrong with the current reinforcement system (1.8.0) and how would an increased cap help?
    In short, the reinforcement's soldiers are not organized. If we can increase the battlesize, there will be no reinforcement any more. Even if there still is, their soldiers are too little to be a problem.

In whichever edition, AI's cavalry charge and die first, and then infantry and archers. Then the reinforcement is generated and charge with no organization. their footmen and archers spread everywhere and fight like skirmishers and their cavalry harasses my archers. My archers have no arrows now because we are the winner and have no reinforcement. If I send cavalry to counter their cavalry and archers, they will be killed by their peasants. Oh, peasants. They're horrible. So my only choice is making everyone charge.
    You see, AI has no tactic to win of course, but has a good tactic to consume the player.

The main problem before 1.8.0 is that sometimes the enemy's reinforcement is generated behind the player's army when the player's army pushes too far. I haven't met this problem in 1.8.0 because most of the time the enemy's soldiers were so many that they preferred attack more than defence. In the rest of time they didn't have reinforcements. So I don't know precisely the difference between 1.8.0 and editions before.
  3. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

No, and not even with mods because the limit is hardcoded...
    I never know what TW is thinking.
  4. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

the battle size varies depending on which console you're playing the game.
    Any chance to increase the battlesize to 2000? It's vital due to the poor reinforcement system. And for the people who have good hardwares it's such a waste to limit the battlesize to 1000. For others, it's their freedom to turn down the battlesize.
  5. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

You should never visit Scotland, you'd give yourself a stroke.
    You knew what I meant. A sexy red skirtdress, not a kilt. A lord with four good traits has breasts.
  6. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

e1.8.0​

When the bug that males dress female clothes will be fixed. Every time I open the game, it's there. The most honorable man on the continent dresses a skirt. I quit the game because of that. Is it a hard problem to fix?
    And whenever you guys fix a bug, there will be more bug created. We can devide fomations at the start of a battle now but we can't specify pikemen from infantry nor javalin cavalry from shock cavalry. We can not devide low level soldiers from high level soldiers in order to practise them. We can not make doctors avoid battles. Do you guys make the game with tows or butts?
  7. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

A new bug appeared. Bundit troops will run away from the enermy troops a thousand of miles away for which the quest "eliminate bundits" has no enough bundit troops to kill.
  8. STcloz

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

That is not going to happen. If they were to aplogize, they should do something to correct that which is impossible because if they were able to do something right, they would do it right at the start. Making a mistake is a little problem but admitting making a mistake is a huge problem if you're not willing to correct it.
  9. STcloz

There should be a slider that allows the players to choose how fast the day/night cycle is

Calradia never sleeps!
    Yes. That's the reason why calradian live short, 84 days a year, 5000 days the whole life.
  10. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

1) Criminal Empire DLC - now you can not only be the criminal's errand boy! We promised this and we delivered... for a fee...
    2) Elephant DLC - we took horses, made them x2 size and applied an elephant texture! Worth every dollar spent!
    3) Advanced Merchant DLC - embrace the new abilities such as upgrading your workshops and getting rid of competitors in town! Also, with the purchase of this DLC you also recieve a 150 Aserai horses to sell them in Battania!
    4) Start on Horse in town DLC - it took many efforts for us to implement this, but it was totally worth a humle price we ask for it!
    You certainly did your homework. :LOL:
    But seriously, the first one is very likely to be implemented. More RPG elements and story mode. I would really pay for it If it's sophisticated and interesting.
  11. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

If the game still needs updates, which the official statement readily admits, why in the world is it being dropped out of EA?
    Maybe it's a business stratagy. Pick a right time to release to avoid competitors or spend their time on DLCs.
  12. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Can't be.
    EA continues under another name. :smile:
    Thank you. That's a relief.
  13. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

So that's it? the final version? No further update anymore?
  14. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

to avoid financial ruin
    Maybe that's the reason why they support you to own the new fiefs. They're despicable politicians.
  15. STcloz

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Is there any possiblity that we can adjust the battle size to 4000 or larger?
Top Bottom