STcloz's latest activity

• STcloz
    STcloz replied to the thread Patch Notes e1.8.0.
    Yes. I oversimplified it. It's still AI, but not very intelligent.
  • STcloz
    I'm truly grateful for any attempt. In short, the reinforcement's soldiers are not organized. If we can increase the battlesize, there...
  • STcloz
    I never know what TW is thinking.
  • STcloz
    Any chance to increase the battlesize to 2000? It's vital due to the poor reinforcement system. And for the people who have good...
  • STcloz
    You knew what I meant. A sexy red skirtdress, not a kilt. A lord with four good traits has breasts.
  • STcloz
    When the bug that males dress female clothes will be fixed. Every time I open the game, it's there. The most honorable man on the...
  • STcloz
    A new bug appeared. Bundit troops will run away from the enermy troops a thousand of miles away for which the quest "eliminate bundits"...
  • STcloz
    That is not going to happen. If they were to aplogize, they should do something to correct that which is impossible because if they were...
  • STcloz
    Yes. That's the reason why calradian live short, 84 days a year, 5000 days the whole life.
  • STcloz
    You certainly did your homework. :LOL: But seriously, the first one is very likely to be implemented. More RPG elements and story mode...
  • STcloz
    Maybe it's a business stratagy. Pick a right time to release to avoid competitors or spend their time on DLCs.
  • STcloz
    Thank you. That's a relief.
  • STcloz
    So that's it? the final version? No further update anymore?
  • STcloz
    Maybe that's the reason why they support you to own the new fiefs. They're despicable politicians.
  • STcloz
    Is there any possiblity that we can adjust the battle size to 4000 or larger?
Top Bottom