Recent content by startrekhr

1. Resolved Unable to play the game

I opened a new ticket on the system for this crash. Qa team will investigate. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Greetings!

I would like to say that I've managed to resolve the problem, and I'm exceptionally glad that it turned out not to be related to the game.

The issue was in my RAM modules, which were working on their default frequencies, but as it turns out, the declared default frequencies by the manufacturer were extremely unstable and caused my computer to malfunction when under significant load.

It took months to figure this out, and once my friend figured out what is the problem, he lowered the frequencies and my computer returned to normal - including running Mount and Blade 2 without any issues.

I'm writing this because perhaps other people might have this same or similar problem, and therefore it's worth checking out at least for the purpose of exclusion if that's not the case.

In any case, thank you all for the help and keep up the good work.

Live long and prosper! :smile:
  2. Resolved Unable to play the game

Curious after you removed the mods, have you verified the files on Steam?
    Or even better done a full clean new reinstall of the game?
    Disabling mods typically dont remove the files.
    The game just dont load them(again in general terms)
    But the files are still present, and in some cases the mods have tweaked files that is from the original(vanilla game) that wont work without the mods - causeing ctd's.
    Thus until you remove if there is any of theese types of files, you wont get to enjoy the game.
    This isnt "common" but I've had similar issues on other games, I dont mod Bannerlord, but mod alot of other games.
    Should be various links in the frontpage of the forums on how to reinstall the game or verify the files etc.
    Greetings Zorion_no!

Thank you for the suggestions.

I thought that I did what was necesary for a "clean new reinstall" of the game.

Once I uninstalled the game, I searched for the Bannerlord 2 folders in both the Steam folder and Documents folder.

I've deleted all of the files that had anything to do with the game and then I installed the game again.

However, this did not help.

At the same time, as I've mentioned in my first post, there is of course a possibility that I've missed something, as I'm not a tech capable person.

I will definitively try to do this again, because I am aware that it is strange that thousands of people are able to play the game normally, while I can't even start a new game.

It is additionally frustrating because I've played the game on my old computer last year - therefore I know that the game should work just fine.

In any case, thank you for your suggestion, I will try it. :smile:
  3. Resolved Unable to play the game

Hi, thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately the crash id does not show any valid info that we could see. I would suggest you to switch to the 1.7.2 beta version on Steam and try to play there.
    Greetings! :smile:

Unfortunately, this didn't help.

This time, the game didn't even get to character creation, it crashed back to desktop as soon as I've clicked on new game.

Luckily, the game was able to collect a crash report.

I don't know if it will help but here it is:

2022-04-26_18.36.26_91924058485aef3f372fda534409e4da

Can you tell me is there anything that I could do to make this game work for me?

Like I've said, I don't care that I've spent money on this game because it worked for me at one time, and I believe that it has great potential.

However, I would very much like to play it - especially now when I have a computer that is new and should run it without any problems...

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance - regardless of the outcome of this issue.

Have a nice day! :smile:
  4. Resolved Unable to play the game

Summary: Greetings, First of all, please allow me to say that I love your games and that I would really like to play Bannerlord 2 but for some reason this is not possible. I've played this game on my old computer sometime last year, but recently I've purchased a new computer and wanted to...
Back
Top Bottom