Recent content by Stand and Delivah

1. Stand and Delivah

F&S Bugs Thus far

my party size limit keeps dropping from 100 plus to 56, keeping the soldiers I had before (example: 111/63), this ruins every gameplay, it happens EVERY TIME. It stops me from recruiting anyone else and applies the 63 max limit if my army size goes under this number. Lost a bunch of saves with hundreds of days of gameplay. Its unfixable. Nothing changes these numbers, not even cheats. someone help me to solve this pls
  2. Stand and Delivah

My man would like a word about your purse and belongings

My man would like a word about your purse and belongings
  3. Stand and Delivah

tamanho da party 107/63??

o tamanho máximo da minha party era 130. Do nada, ele diminuiu para 63, mantendo os 107 soldados que eu já possuía, portanto, o tamanho meu exército aparece assim: 107/63. Não consigo recrutar ninguém, e se meu ecército fica abaixo de 63 soldados, também eu não consigo recrutar ninguém além...
  4. Stand and Delivah

Open Party size 107/63 ??????

here's the problem: my party size was 124 at some point, and then, all of the sudden, I dropped to 63, but keeping the 107 soldiers I had before, so the party size is being displayed like this: 107/63, can't recruit anyone. My charisma is 13, my renown is 30, my leadership is 4. In the party...
Back
Top Bottom