Recent content by Stalker700

1. Stalker700

Faction Heraldry Registry

Here is a design for the House of Minden. We would be ever so grateful if this could be added to the next version of PW.

jIBZfnOSc6ZWS.png

If possible we would also desire the background and the text colour to be a similar shade of blue to the banner. Thanks for your time :smile:
  2. Stalker700

The British Army (Coming Soon!)

Not to be annoying or anything but the 91st were technically still in the british army and i think you should check with them as they were co founders and have a pretty good claim to it.
  3. Stalker700

Renting Out Pro Ex 51st Players

I will make it legal...
  4. Stalker700

51st Regiment, signing off

Anyway just to avoid confusion i just wanted to tell you guys that after a good long two fun years with the MM/NW community we have decided to look for something else. We have decided to move to Planetside 2 in order to seek a new challenge in a new game. I wish you all the best of luck and...
  5. Stalker700

This game sucks

RainDropz said:
    Yup, 32-5 BF3, 19-3 Warband, 14-2 TF, Napoleonic 4-11.

Your totally right, it must be me!

You BF3 score is very relevant to this dicussion, please continue.
  6. Stalker700

Unban Reguest Spartan ( 2nd Coldstream )

Fortunately you do not decide what a justified ban is on my server. We only ban for extremly excessive recruiting after multiple warnings, that is irrelevant however since you will not file a unban request in the proper place your ban will not be lifted.
  7. Stalker700

Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
    It is my first (and last) ban from the server  :wink:

That statement is simply not true though, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,231327.msg5534832.html#msg5534832 Lying or excluding things never helps your case.
  8. Stalker700

All unban requests for our siege servers are handled at our website www.51stregiment.com ,
    That beeing said this is not your first ban on our server and unfortunately your reputation amongst other clan leaders is less than stellar so to speak.
  9. Stalker700

♦51st Regiment of Foot (2nd Yorkshire West Riding)♦ [Recruiting!]

ItosBoy90 said:
    I believe stalker was drunk when he said this to me lol. =P

stalker-promo-av.jpg

That's not me :smile: It's just some guy that is posing as me. It happens from time to time.
  10. Stalker700

What are the biggest regiments?

My E-peen is atleast 5 meters long now. Then again one meter of it is pretty inactive.
  11. Stalker700

Green's Skins [Retextures]

SeanBeansShako said:
    Would be nice if the 32nd was the alternate British line or another light infantry unit to have instead of the 51st.

Heresy, 51st is obviously a more interesting and better choice :smile:
  12. Stalker700

☆The British Army☆

I would like to welcome the latest addition to the army, the 79th Regiment of Foot "Cameron Highlanders"

Welcome!
  13. Stalker700

HarbingerOfDoom said:
    gokiller said:
    Screenshot or it didn't happen!  :twisted:

:razz:
    but our photoshop isn't done yet D:

Shh!
  14. Stalker700

92 man attendance at the top today, pretty nice