Recent content by St3f4n0

1. St3f4n0

Aiuto Laptop

Alla fine era proprio il laptop a non riconoscere la scheda nvidia o meglio a nn utilizzarla, ho modificato le opzioni sul pannello in modo che usasse la scheda Nvidia e non quella intel e ora parte. Grazie comunque
  2. St3f4n0

Aiuto Laptop

Ho i direct x12 e i file aggiornati, mi è venuto il dubbio che il laptop nn risconosca la sceda nvidia e usi la integrata...ma in quel caso nn so proprio che fare.
  3. St3f4n0

Aiuto Laptop

Nessun suggerimento?  :sad:
  4. St3f4n0

Aiuto Laptop

Non credo ho usato il GeforceExperience per i driver
  5. St3f4n0

Aiuto Laptop

Ciao a tutti, non riesco a far partire M&B:WarBand sul mio nuovo portatile, è un asus con processore i5-7300hq, 4gbram e nvidia950M dovrebbe essere sufficiente per farlo partire, ma mi da un errore: Could not find any compatible direct3d device this application will now exit Che devo fare??helpp!
  6. St3f4n0

The revenge: the alliance [stuck]

Thank you very much, that worked out and now the quest advances.
  7. St3f4n0

kalarhan said:
    St3f4n0 said:
    Nope save is from 1.03
    Thx for giving a look on it, so i just have to wait i suppose :sad: or should i pm this to someone?

wait here for one of the devs. Idibil is reading this ^

If you want to edit your savegame: use MnBSaveGameEditor and move Rath to Northhymbre. That way he and his brother will be on the same kingdom. Then you will get the quest to conquer a castle for Northhymbre. Just keep a backup in case you try that.

I did this with your savegame and it worked.

Thx, i downloaded the editor, but i can't find the Rath line to modify -.-''
  8. St3f4n0

Idibil said:
    How rathbarth got to Connact.? You savegames is older than 1.02?

Nope 1.03
  9. St3f4n0

Nope save is from 1.03
    Thx for giving a look on it, so i just have to wait i suppose :sad: or should i pm this to someone?
  10. St3f4n0

http://www.4shared.com/file/yAJ-ZoGBce/sg00.html
  11. St3f4n0

I did all the Snottingaham stuff, i gave the letter to Rathbarth of kingdom of Connachta, the i became vassal of Halfdan of Northymbre, but i still have in my notes the quest The revenge: the alliance telling me to bring the letter to Rathbart. I also tried to speak again with Rathbarth but...
  12. St3f4n0

control reset to default any time i restart the game

it happens anytime, i always need to set them back. any help?
  13. St3f4n0

Problema ping

Effettivamente pare si sia ristabilizzato tutto da solo, grazie cmq per le risposte^^
  14. St3f4n0

Ping Problem

DOne already a scan, and no i don't use programs. Anyway seems to be solved right now, my ping again normal. i will check also tomorrow in the afternoon, hoping is olright also that time.
    Ty anyway
Back
Top Bottom