Recent content by sserobinsse

1. SP MP [WB] Wedding Dance (Warband Port Version) -- v0.3 released

Hi DoDoCat how much of stuff that existed in m&b version of the wedding dance is it in your 0.3 version for warband ?

o and i is suprise that someone is working on getting it to warband i almost did not think anyone would do it :smile:
  2. SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

hi people

is mod is making me wanting  bannerlord sooner then later.

Dammit first when i i discovered bannerlord i could not  wait to make characters for it (already have a few in mind)  and now is mod is making me want to make a few characters for is mod so thanks for that its not that am already going mad wanting for bannerlord :smile: but other than that i can REALLY not wait for is mod getting release i hopes bannerlord has a skirmish mode like the one in warband but improved  becouse i have some battles i would like to play out :smile:

about the skrimish mode i hopes it is so that we can choose what units we fight with and against

like gondor invantry and archers with some small numbers of high "level" elf infantry/archer hybrid  against isenguard* infantry :smile:

o and great work on the armor can not wait to see them in game when bannerlord has release (i know is mod will probably  not exist on release date)
  3. SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

damm know i know that i will at some point be able to see gondor troopers (infantry and archers) defend against isengard*(siege battle )  and i my even have elven troops under my command during that battle :smile:

as some person(or wrote) once said "gondor will not fall" 

i hope that i will see the mod get release (have found many mods that get discontuned* )

but without that i wish you all good luck and that both the mod and bannerlord will be good game it would be great very great with is one mod with it :smile:
Back
Top Bottom