Recent content by SR71

1. Resolved Deserters Spawn with No Food

The Extortion by Deserters quest appears to be spawning deserter armies with no food. I can see no other explanation for why their troops become wounded on the way to the village.
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Take Another Look at Chance to Die in Battle

Playing beta 1.5.6 with death enabled. Just hit tier 2, and have been helping the Khuzaits in their war against one of the Imperial factions, and I'm losing companions at an alarming rate. The worst part is that I've never lost a fight. My suggestions are: 1. to lower the chance of death in...
  3. SP - Scenes More Triggers for Relationship Adjustments

Suggestion: expand the list of actions that increase (or maybe decrease) relationship. Background: I was early in a game, not even tier 3. I was a Battanian mercenary who was trying to woo Liena dey Tihr, because she's amazing. Liena was still a Vlandian lady at the time, and Vlandia was...
  4. SP - Scenes Sun on the Horizon in Battle Scenes

This is an old thing from Warband that always irritated me: some scenes had the sun on the horizon, and the opposing force right below it. No one wants to have to look into the sun in a fight. That's an obvious and old trick. My suggestion is to have the spawn points for scenes like this...
  5. Need More Info Party Speed Calculation Bug

Sorry, but I do not. Just checking the party screen seemed to recalulate the speed so I doubt a save and load would leave the bug intact.
  6. Need More Info Party Speed Calculation Bug

Map speed was calculated incorrectly. This appears to be legit (as opposed to a display bug only) as I appeared to move at the printed speed. The party is 5 cavalry + 19 infantry. Scout perks are Night Runner (shouldn't apply) and Pathfinder...
  7. Resolved 'Landowner Needs Manual Laborers' Interaction with 'Caravan Ambush'

The special mounted troops that show up in the 'Caravan Ambush' quest are not classed properly to be used in the 'Landowner Needs Manual Laborers' quest. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2305644237
  8. Resolved Village Spawned with No Notable Personalities

Uploaded as requested. No active mods, no.
  9. Resolved Village Spawned with No Notable Personalities

Completely democratic rule has been realized in Kuruluk in beta 1.5 (Day 38\)! Sadly this means no quests are available. nor can troops be recruited.
  10. In Progress Game Crash When Trying to Enter Keep from an Army

I'm unsure. This would've been two or three hotfixes ago. The save file was made available as part of a crash report (using the built-in reporting tool) on 2020-8-3. That report links this discussion.

One of the more recent hotfxes had a changelog item that mentioned a fix for something very similar to this issue, so it may have already been solved.
  11. In Progress Game Crash When Trying to Enter Keep from an Army

I have a savegame with a repeatable crash to desktop. As part of a lord's army selecting the 'Enter Settlement' option in an allied town, the game crashes if I select the 'Go to the Keep' option. Leaving the army, entering the town, and going to the keep is fine. Puttering around as part of...
Back
Top Bottom