Recent content by SR-71

1. SR-71

Tweaks, Minimods & Translations

Hi SR-71,

The old forum is still there, check here if you can find what you're looking for :
    Thank you very much friend! :smile:
  2. SR-71

Tweaks, Minimods & Translations

- Change relation deterioration with kingdom noblemen (All versions)
    If you really feel hatred against this feature, you can try below solution. However I really recommend not to edit the files. Just accept the challenge and kick those noble's butts.

1. Make a back-up of your savegame.
    2. Make a back-up of scripts.txt in ...\Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas\.
    3. Open this .txt file and search for:

4. Replace the marked piece by: '0'

[/spoiler]

WTF which number we must change??? There is no marked one :shock:

Whith the forum revamp it seems that they didn't replace the color correctly: hope somebody have a clear copy, I'm still playing Nova Aetas nowadays (better IMHO than Bannerlord until mods appear) :mrgreen:
  3. SR-71

2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Is patch B on the bottom of the page what you are talking about?

Also, does anyone know how to make mercenary captains join you in a siege? They join me in field battles just fine.
    Yes. it is, from September 2017. Thanks a lot!
    About mercenary captains I don't know i'll try and write about if I find how to
  4. SR-71

2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Yes,ive downloaded last night. Its awesome.
    No, it isn't. There is a Newer Patch B from 09/2017 that is not available anymore in kimiziperfect. Could anyone know where to find it?
  5. SR-71

(Sub Mod) Barbarian variety/stats

Hello! I've been entertained tweaking some things that, for my personal taste, make game less plain specially regarding barbarian tribes and its abysmal difference fighting with Roman factions, and in general making it a bit more colorful and distinctive. The changes are (i'll try to remember...
  6. SR-71

How to Heal Wounds/Injuries

I suggest deactivate wounds (in the camp menu). I find them annoying and unbalancing too
  7. SR-71

Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Bugs found so far in 1.4:

-Mediolanum has no village, has only an empty scene with villagers and elder

-CTD entering the Tarentum arena (i suppose there is no scene too)

- Some new Roman armour have a low price compared with other much less powerful

- The Skullcap that I reported before has no texture yet

- Armours which are supposed to give some bonus actually give no one
  8. SR-71

Another issue: the Freelancer system seems to be corrupted, there are no promotions at all... and, though it is not properly a bug, the wages you receive when enlisted are ridiculous, meanwhile the cost of troops its too high.
    The cost of enterprises is exhorbitant too, and there are not a lot of ways to make money, but this only my opinion. But if enlisting it's a real option, like in real life, with that pathetic wages it's a bit boring
  9. SR-71

Alex.D. said:
              Hello, I'd like to report a bug that comes when you have to choose a banner, when selecting the exact same banner as the Roman Empire of Marcus Aurelius, the banner has one of its sides colored in yellow, and there is a side of the eagle that is cut out.
              Same problem with the 3 or 4 other roman banners that I tested, would it be possible to correct that ? as I'd like to play with the exact same banner than "official" Roman Empire  :lol:

Same for me, some of the banners look displaced, with a part from other
  10. SR-71

Hi! Thanks for the hard work!

Some bugs:

- The Skullcap texture is missing, it's black and troops look bald
    - The llan Forfael quest it's still happening
    - Hornmen, clerics and so on have no equipment
    - The worst: After losing a battle, some of my companions got lost normally, but MY CHARACTER disappeared too! Now the first of my companions is top on the list and I cannot talk to him, like he were me! And after save/load it remains so. I'm lost forever. It has ruined my game :shock:
  11. SR-71

Quarrying

stevehoos said:
    My suggestion for mining is to make Gold (once you smelt the 6 pieces) more valuable. It took me about a hour to get 6 pieces that then smelt for 1,000, which I could do in 5 minutes trading silk. Players will eventually drift towards whatever the quickest route to make money is during the early grind. The mining is a great feature, just think the time involved may not be worth it. I do like great difficulty in my campaigns, that is what prevents boredom, so I would not ask that anything be easier. :grin:

Agree +1
  12. SR-71

Quarrying

I find Quarrying system perfect for me, but I would like to know if iron and precious ores places respawn in different locations everytime I enter the mine and if they get depleted anytime. Is it that  routine?
    Btw I don't see any troble with tournaments. It's a good way to make money but not the only one. It's complete ly compatible to get money from tournaments to be able to get some crafting industry and haveng another way to make money and supply your troops. No problem with that, leave it as is.

Regards  :wink:
  13. SR-71

Game over

Quintillius said:
    I've only free time time during vacations. Otherwise there would have been a fix already.  :ohdear:

Oh it's only a suggestion, that solving little bugs in a bunch and release the patch I think it's easier for you and more pleasant for players than waiting for all of them get solved much later but with new features
  14. SR-71

Game over

stevehoos said:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781795227

Great mod,  but this is not playable right now, too many things like this. I have 5 different saves but forgot to save after a 5 hour session. You can't save every 10 minutes.  :cry:

The mod IS playable right now, I've playing it a week with lots of issues, of course, but the solution is reporting to get them tweaked. I have plenty of bugs but none of them game-breaking, so I'd encourage you to play a bit more  :wink:

Though as said in another place, I'd prefer to see more little patches solving the numerous issues reported and detected, rather than waiting months to get another version with many new features and many new bugs too... Please Quintilius think about it  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom