Recent content by Sqiurmo

1. In Progress Siege Crash 1.8.0

I did another test, it had the window popup that said there was a problem, but the game was still running fine albeit with no sound. Then the game fully crashed less than a minute later.

Dump Identifier: 2022-07-30_22.29.36_a0e3dd3cfac167e57e4dc245d25d4729

Video:
  2. In Progress Siege Crash 1.8.0

Summary: Game crashes during any siege battle, campaign or custom battle. Sometimes takes like 15 minutes, sometimes it only takes 1 or 2. This is on a clean install with all game files deleted and redownloaded. How to Reproduce: Play a siege and do anything. Have you used cheats and if so...
  3. SP - General High skill, heavy weapon units should always crush through non-shield block vs low skill units

A shortsword wielded by a conscripted T1 peasant fully blocking a buff T6 viking with a huge axe was ridiculous in Warband, and it's still ridiculous in Bannerlord. I suggest that a unit that has high skill should have some of the damage from a swing go through (also causing the normal stagger...
  4. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

As far as I can find, this was last asked in 2014 and never got a reply, so:

Defeated factions coming back after a certain amount of time/conditions are met.

This would really benefit players like myself who play very slowly, and only become ready to start their own kingdom once one or two of the factions have already dominated the map. This would also allow one game to be played indefinitely, since you can just speed up time for X months and come back to a whole new map.

Idea for how they could come back: The king and X amount of exiled from Pendor lords all spawn near the king's original capital and lay siege. If they win, new faction, if they don't, reset timer/conditions.

My bad if this has been asked before, I could only find one post about it (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268612.msg7478459/topicseen.html#msg7478459).
Back
Top Bottom