Recent content by sprintingwolf76

1. SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

Don't know if this has been addressed, but, upon taking a castle and establishing your kingdom, when you go to speak with the councilor about recruiting one of your homeland lords he tells you that you have to have enough fiefs for the lord you want to recruit. Understandable, but then for some reason, the game loses complete functionality. Left clicking doesn't exit the screen, nor does TAB or ESC. I had to shut down the game via ALT F4 as no other key combination seemed to function, ended up losing my game at that point to include the castle capture.
  2. +Something to consider+ Ealabor, read!

Frankly, I am surprised that so many would let go a mod I found hours of enjoyment in. The only negative I would give this mod is that there was no kingdom management system written into it. I wish I knew how to program it, I would have figured out how to insert said KM. There are enough factions, space, and other things in this mod that having KM would really extend its playability. As it is, the highest you can aspire to is vassal to a pretender to the throne, if you really wanna get out there. Considering I loved this mod more so than even native, and still do, I had to look for something new because KM was nonexistant. Personally, I love the Japanese style weapons that are available and my primary avatar, is killer.
  3. Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

Actually right after I finished posting that last message, I was able to get into the nexus and get L&R downloaded, and it looks like the full file was downloaded. I am used to 400kb/s downloads, so anything under 100kb/s gives me pause for concern. So here is wishing me good luck, and btw, what is the Wedding Dance all about? I am intrigued.
  4. Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

I think I know where the problem lies. It is with the repository. Apparently my system is like me, impatient, and after waiting so long for no data transfer that is measurable, it times out and says screw it. I have download speeds in excess of 10 MB/s, but pulling from the repository, I avg about 10kb/s so, my system just gets tired of waiting, and cancels the pull. As far as I know there are no alternate sites for this or any of the mod downloads, which means, unless something is done about the repository, I am stuck with native and timeless kingdoms, both are fun to play, and I have done some interesting things with them, but, I lack a kingdom of my own.
  5. Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

Already looked into it, and from what I can tell, the download itself is busted. Numerous download attempts and still cannot find an extractor that treats it like the archive file the forums says it is. I even downloaded and installed the extractor the moderator recommended in his forums.
  6. What kind of file is this?

I downloaded this file, not once, not twice, but four times, and after going back through the forums to see if I had made any mistakes, on the fourth attempt, I left the system alone after initiating the download to ensure no corrupted data was downloaded. When I went to actually extract the...
  7. Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

Well then, if you can answer, does the native version of M&B have kingdom management?
  8. Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

I am playing M&B module Timeless Kingdoms and I recently conqured the Ironide Papacy city of Heigm. The emperor of Southern Dynasty wanted to take ownership of it so I renounced my liege to him and was immediately at war with him as well as IP. Tyronian Leauge instantly recognized me, but now I...
Back
Top Bottom