Recent content by Spawn Of Achilles

1. Spawn Of Achilles

If only taleworlds choosed another timeline.

You mean this fantasy game set in a made-up realm doesn't match actual history?
  2. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Screen Tearing?

On 1920x1080 resolution.

Beta 1.6.5 seems to be running fine graphically, the bug doesn't appear in any shape that I've noticed and I have the same settings. I did notice a slight bit of FPS drop in sieges with large armies that wasn't present before though, but that might just be a result of the graphic improvement.
  3. Spawn Of Achilles

Need More Info Kingdom Banner

Did you join a kingdom and are now representing their banner/sigil instead of the one you chose?
  4. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved RESOLVED ITSELF: Battanian texture glitch

So after a couple battles with Battanians today it seems that the issue was maybe resolved with a patch or something. I did post another thread about a different graphics glitch that's probably unrelated to this one.

If a mod could kindly close this thread, no need to continue it!
  5. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Screen Tearing?

Summary: Vertical and horizontal screen tearing that is just noticeable enough to make the graphics look bad. I took a screenshot with reduced resolution to amplify the lines so you can see them better. Particularly evident on character faces, but also visible in scenery. Noticeable on menus or...
  6. Spawn Of Achilles

Is your GPU drivers up to date? Can you try verifying the game files and check if the issue is still happening?
    GPU drivers are updated and verifying game files did not resolve this. I did notice a 400 MB patch today that I haven't played yet, so I'll update this reply if anything changed with that update!

Thanks for looking into it in the meantime.
  7. Spawn Of Achilles

Summary: So far only noticed in battles against Battania, and only when near certain unit types. Anytime I come within ~5 yards of a Battanian Wood Runner (only one I've noticed for sure so far) my screen turns into a jumble of green/brown textures and I can't see my character or anything around...
  8. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Cursor Disappearing

I had a small update this afternoon, after launching the game the error seems to have gone away, for now. I will update with more info if I notice it happening again.
  9. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Cursor Disappearing

Summary: Anytime my mouse cursor hovers over water, items, or thumbnail images of objects or people it disappears entirely. I can still move and control the mouse, the cursor disappears though. How to Reproduce: Example: When transferring items from inventory to a trader, hovering over the item...
  10. Spawn Of Achilles

SP Native ATC - Adonnays Troop Changer

I guess so... if you mean my elven weaponry? Jeez, that was almost 14 years ago now (just had to check).
    Yeah that's the ones! Good to see you're still in the game haha. And yeah, it's been a minute.
  11. Spawn Of Achilles

SP Native Change Settlement Culture

Not sure what the issue here is. Change Settlement Culture v1.0.2 is definitely working for me and others on Bannerlord v1.0.11. Perhaps try to clear out all your mods temporarily and enable only this one? Verify steam cache if you are on steam as well.
    No luck :???:

All files validated successfully, then tried a clean install of this mod with no others active and it did the same thing, initial loading screen for about 10 seconds then crash. Seems like there's only one or two folks with the problem, must be something on my end sadly. Not sure how to mess with the load order if that would have anything to do with it?

Saw the fix in Nexus of unblocking the .dll and gave it a shot, so far it's working! At least, it got me to the main menu and loaded my save.
  12. Spawn Of Achilles

Are you running the beta version 1.1.0?
    Negative, all standard Native versions of the game, 1.0.11/1.0.0.
  13. Spawn Of Achilles

I believe there is an outstanding bug with the Bannerlord launcher that causes crashing when launching with more than 16 modules total (11 mods + default modules). Could it be that?
    Even with all mods selected I'd only have 8 total. Seems this is the only mod causing it, the only other mod I'm actively using is CharacterTrainer, but the game runs fine if that's the only mod selected. When this mod is active, I get the "game encountered an error do you want to upload crash data" error on launch.
  14. Spawn Of Achilles

Getting a CTD on launch. Tried troubleshooting somewhat, disabling another mod, installing from 1.0.0-->1.0.1-->1.0.2 consecutively but still get auto crash. Other reviews look good and the mod seems like a hit! Saw one other post at Nexus with the same problem, hoping for some resolution, thanks.
  15. Spawn Of Achilles

SP Native ATC - Adonnays Troop Changer

Are you the same Adonnay that used to mod Oblivion back in the day?
Back
Top Bottom