Recent content by Sound Chaser

1. Sound Chaser

Screenshot Mega Thread

Never had that problem with the game or ever experienced bugged traffic. Most likely it's either a bug with a new update that they're going to fix soon, or there's something you've missed. Any one-directional roads in wrong places? Did you build a large residential area before providing health services? If so, I suppose it could have a pile-up effect. Anyway, I wouldn't blame game mechanics.
  2. Sound Chaser

Ice Hockey and Lacrosse thread

IA said:
    El Perro Finlandes said:
    US doesn't care about IIHF Tournaments. They care about Lord Stanley's Pisspot Mug.
    You're not allowed to make light of Lord Stanley's cup looks when the World Cup is literally a vase from a 80's Miami hotel lobby.

Haha! Well said.

But yea I guess North America doesn't care about the hockey world championships, and I'm fine with that. After all it's true that best players can't play there because it coincides with the NHL playoffs. It's a fun carnival with good and entertaining ice hockey nonetheless. The winter olympics is biggest stage for international ice hockey, quite rightfully, and I believe it's a big thing even in North America. The World Cup of hockey is a joke. It's nothing but an exhibition tournament with teams invited based on how well they do in IIHF tournaments.
  3. Sound Chaser

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

You'll pay attention to none of that when you're concentrating on playing the game, if that comforts you :smile:
  4. Sound Chaser

578 said:
    Deathmatch is not the only game type in this game. And if it would, it would be better than co-op because you actually fight real people and not bots. It makes you set a goal to be better and it will most likely be the hardest to achieve than any kind of leveling up in single player.

B-b-but I don't want to get better or set goals. I want to escape :grin:

Fair enough, though. I'm happy as long as the single player is good. It's just a shame that I happen to prefer the less preferred online mode. Well, life goes on.
  5. Sound Chaser

Screenshot Mega Thread

That's one pastel coloured game.
  6. Sound Chaser

578 said:
    Waste of development, co-op games are boring in the long term and I'd rather have Taleworlds use resources on the glorious multiplayer so I can chop my friends' heads off.

To be fair, I think death match is the single most boring game mode I've ever come across in any game. It's boring and repetitive, and I still don't get why people like it. I also dislike laser tag. Boo!
  7. Sound Chaser

Random Media v.3 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

It's a comparison of what people thought about the games when they came out. Suppose it's trying to say people are picky nowadays.
  8. Sound Chaser

Fallout 4

Bluehawk said:
    Beer!? Vittu mitä paskaa, what kind of hintarri only drinks beer? No liquor, no sisu, that is the suomi way.

On the contrary. It's too much of a hassle to go to a liquour store, so you end up going to your nearest shop and buy a dozen cans of beer :wink:
  9. Sound Chaser

Temujin said:
    what is a mimic?

If you get the reference, good for you!
    latest
  10. Sound Chaser

Screenshot Mega Thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
    Gangs of Glasgow.

The sandbox one, not the story one. I prefer the story one, to be honest.

Aww, man! That must've been my all time favourite mod :grin:
  11. Sound Chaser

Fallout 4

Teofish said:
    Oh what the ****e?

CGI. Fun though :razz: Don't know what the "it just works" is about. Something he said?
  12. Sound Chaser

Fallout 4

Graphics are nothing more than a way to sell games anyway(or something to make taking screenshots nicer). The minute you start playing you ignore the ****ing Ultra HD water ripples under your character's fingernails, and concentrate on the general atmosphere. Games have been looking good enough since last gen. Design is what matters.

Exaggerating a bit, but you get the point.
  13. Sound Chaser

Dodes said:
    Sasquatch.

Samsquampsh!
  14. Sound Chaser

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Link, pls!
  15. Sound Chaser

Screenshot Mega Thread

Wellenbrecher said:
    That second screenshot you posted makes it look like **** though.

That's nice and constructive...
Back
Top Bottom